Page 8 of 49 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Weekly Update Mar 28 Mythic dragon!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tonguelashing View Post
    I'm still trying for Mask for a while. The $6M pricetag on that habitat is shying me away for now...I have lots of coin on this account, but only $7M at lvl 94 in my 2nd account, so i need to do more savings.
    I had 3 million today but I removed some 800k bushes, maybe I could've up another 3 million for this but that would take ages too. I'll avoid this dragon for now but if I do get it then it's staying in the nest, good job I have three. :P

Quote Originally Posted by RotomGuy View Post
    I love how everyone is avoiding this because of that ridiculously threatening price tag.
    lol well there is no point without that habitat, unless you want to stare at the egg for weeks. I feel sorry for the people who get it and only have one nest, they'll have to sell it.

Rhino Keeper
    Omg i accidentally spent 600g for red n yellow

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolat13 View Post
    I guess 6 or 7 tries.
    The egg looks kinda like the Wu Tang Clan logo.
    lol - thanks for the reply. I'll keep trying then.

Banned
    ok, so they fixed the text it's 2 colors, and it's been confirmed by Pony that it's air/fire. NOT ONLY THAT, it's 12 hrs again..same as firestorm, same as Easter dragon. This is just STUPID. If you're going to make another hybrid out of a combo used so many times before already (firestorm, honeybee, eagle, scorpion, easter, and now Mythical) but they make it the SAME TIME as as two other dragons in the same genome structure!

Plus I'm sure, given the recent trend of dragons breaking down...I'm sure Mythic will break down on breeding too.

*sigh* no real progress, it's the same old story over and over. The new dragon looks awesome, but it's hampered by too many money grabbing flaws on TL's part to make people buy gold to see if they get the new dragon or the more likely common firestorm...booo teamlava, boooo!

Rhino Keeper
    Took me 5 tries. Got it

Rhino Keeper
    It is fire and air. 12 hours first try in my nest. Good luck everyone. Easier than black. Lol

Banned
    At this point, I think the Kindle users should be happy they don't get this dragon...they'll just be more frustrated and upset than they already are.

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone tried breeding it? Does it break down?

Banned
    oh, one more point...for low level players who breed these two colors, they have an occupied nest and no $$$ to buy a $6M habitat. *sigh*

Fashion Designer
    After 25 firestorms, more firestorms lol. Love these "rare" rarities really. >_<

Page 8 of 49 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast