Page 21 of 49 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Weekly Update Mar 28 Mythic dragon!

I just bred a fire with air to try for an easter but got mythic.. can we place itin red rocks? dont have 6m...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mariebrennan View Post
    I just bred a fire with air to try for an easter but got mythic.. can we place itin red rocks? dont have 6m...
    Same thing happened to me. I have 4 million coins and now that egg will stay there until I have enough coins to buy the habitat. So, I'm stuck.
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

Executive Chef
    That's why it's a great investment to get a second nest
    I got 4 and I use 3 of them for storage :/

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NouraMoh View Post
    That's why it's a great investment to get a second nest
    I got 4 and I use 3 of them for storage :/
    I have 3, Mythic can stay there until I'm rich. It will cost 500 gold for the coins I need, 3.5 million.

Quote Originally Posted by salinho View Post
    I think TL has released this dragon as a form of "rewarding" higher level players, or players who have a lotta cash in stock (multi-diamond owners). This way, you can only keep the dragon and the hybrids if you have a lot of money.

Now, what I think is totally unfair and ridiculous, is the max coins of the habitat. Seriously, only 5,000??? It should at least hold 8 or even 10 thousand. .___.
    EXACTLY! You nailed the point in one sense but totally missed it in another. This dragon and its habitat are both status symbols and speed bumps. It separates the haves from the have-nots (and even gives wannabes a shot). TL figures that players who can afford it will tolerate the coin drainage and spring for something that many other players can't have. For those who can't afford it, it's something to shoot for, or save for, or completely write off.
    If one has to forfeit the egg, it's no more than what many must do when they simply don't have space for a new dragon.
    As for those who cough up the 6 million, they must do it with a huge heap of coins that would otherwise have gone toward food, expansions or clearings. The whole experience is meant to diminish resources and slow down your game for the sake of looking impressive (or a chance to win 5000 gold, eh?). Just as well that the Maze has only a 5000-coin capacity since Mythic dragon (who eats 100000 fruit like other twilight era lizard) earns woefully little!
    I think it's perfectly brilliant! Unfair? What does fairness have to do with it?

Executive Chef
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sehana View Post
    Looks great, thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    Weird used epic fire and air got mythic , did epic air wth fire got Easter ! Spent the gold to buy nest....had to sell red habitat to do that. Agh!

It is unfair that the mythic looks like it's a reward for people with a lot of money to blow, though I myself just bred one and have the habitat. The dragon itself is costing me a lot of money and thanks to the cost of the habitat, I'm out of luck to keep expanding. I'll have to wait a while to turn out the cash for it. But lets remember to keep our spirits up, and keep having some fun playing!

Rhino Keeper
    I don't think that the prices are unfair in anyway!
    I have been planting Diamondates for the last two months, bought the Mythic Maze and Mythic Banner. BUT I still have over 22m coins that I do not know what to do with.
    I guess that's a clever move that TL has taken, so people like me can spend their stocked coins.