Page 11 of 49 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Weekly Update Mar 28 Mythic dragon!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tonguelashing View Post
    Maybe they should make it not available until level 21 or something. My son just started playing, and if he stands a chance at getting this dragon at level 12, he won't be able to do anything with it. He doesn't even have storage yet, and you can't place a dragon into storage from breeding anyway.

Maybe someone from TL can comment about this being a level restricted dragon? Anything else is insane.
    I agree too. I hope it's not available to lower levels! Only because of the price tag though! I saw so many people getting night before they could afford the habitat, that's not fair!

Rhino Keeper
    Did Android get this? I won't be able to check my game for a few more hours.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by doop01 View Post
    I agree too. I hope it's not available to lower levels! Only because of the price tag though! I saw so many people getting night before they could afford the habitat, that's not fair!
    A slick ploy to force you to have to buy a second habitat to continue playing.

Farm Supplier
    Android have it. And I am lucky because i am rich. 18.000.000 coins on stock. Give me 3 mystic habitats please.....

Executive Chef
    Really? Six million coins for a habitat that has a max of 5,000 coins? Lolness! At least it's pretty. I don't think i'll bother trying for it before i get chocolate and four-leaf and the easter one. .___. (Too much bad luck breeding lately)

Three elements, huh? Is that it? I do like how this new element looks

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by davewin View Post
    Did Android get this? I won't be able to check my game for a few more hours.
    Yes android has this

Rhino Keeper
    ok hubby just got it with eagle & firestorm. he's lucky to have armies of diamonds to pay for that habitat. I must wait like a week to be able to get it.. ;/

Executive Chef
    I'm still raging over that habitat price, going to have to stop food production... It's ridiculous TL, really.

Host(ess)
    So is it re and yellow

Fashion Designer
    Ok the purple habitat hold three and 5000 in coin.cost 180k.

New habitat holds three, 5k in coin and costs 6 mil.

I fail to see why the prices jumped so badly. Is this the wave of the future for DS?

Page 11 of 49 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast