Page 10 of 49 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Weekly Update Mar 28 Mythic dragon!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gail66 View Post
    and now I have to save up 4milloin coins to buy inhabitant going to be on nest for weeks lol
    You won't be the first one in this predicament and one reason more why this new dragon combo is silly.

I'm not trying for it for some time, I still don't have easter either. I'm waiting for a while. I have a lot of other goals to achieve first.

Executive Chef
    I agree that both the habitats price and the 12 hour time are bad game decisions, but otherwise I like this update!

Rhino Keeper
    This is so messed up! I'm getting so fed up with this stupid new thing they do! Every new dragon seems to have the same breed time as another dragon already out! This is the third one and it is just wrong, and especially ANOTHER yellow/red 12 hr, so wrong just soooo wrong....

Banned
    Maybe they should make it not available until level 21 or something. My son just started playing, and if he stands a chance at getting this dragon at level 12, he won't be able to do anything with it. He doesn't even have storage yet, and you can't place a dragon into storage from breeding anyway.

Maybe someone from TL can comment about this being a level restricted dragon? Anything else is insane.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tonguelashing View Post
    Maybe they should make it not available until level 21 or something. My son just started playing, and if he stands a chance at getting this dragon at level 12, he won't be able to do anything with it. He doesn't even have storage yet, and you can't place a dragon into storage from breeding anyway.

Maybe someone from TL can comment about this being a level restricted dragon? Anything else is insane.
    I think they did that with black, but only after someone said basically what you just did. So they may have done it this time, but I wouldn't count on it.

Rhino Keeper
    WOOOO HOOO lol Ok I still think it is reallllly messed up that they're doing this, but I just got it hehe ... for anyone who wants to know I used Scorpion/Red

Farm Supplier
    got it first try - eagle x pumpkin

Executive Chef
    I just bred Mythic and Familiar and got Firestorm :/

Rhino Keeper
    hello, does anyone know how many hours is to place the habitat??

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by zhynabella View Post
    hello, does anyone know how many hours is to place the habitat??
    habitat is 17 hrs, so once your mystic is on the nest, build habitat right away...when egg is ready, speed up last 5 hrs of habitat.

They should have made this a 17 hr (or longer) dragon to coincide with time to build the habitat. Complete money grabbing BS

Page 10 of 49 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast