Page 8 of 33 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Weekly Update 3-25-2013 Mask Dragon

Wasted an *insane* amount of gold (2900) trying to breed, because one would *think* after (literally) over 100 attempts you could get one... but no...

I give up on gold purchases. Same thing as October with witch and zombie.

Rather than encouraging repeat purchases by getting a little gratification of finally getting what you want eventually, and making it more likely to be where I'd spend money at least once or twice a month because I was happy with the results, this kind of fail ratio discourages me from wanting to ever give them money again.

Not a happy breeder right now... :-(

As an aside, if I had gone through all those attempts normally without speeding up or trying for anything else, it would be months later and I still wouldn't have this dragon, so I'm not sure I'll likely ever see it on my island...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ladysilvereyes View Post
    As an aside, if I had gone through all those attempts normally without speeding up or trying for anything else, it would be months later and I still wouldn't have this dragon, so I'm not sure I'll likely ever see it on my island...
    yep. and these short contest time frames encourage gold purchases like you just did and obviously for possibly no results.

TL is driving people AWAY from their games instead of TO their games.

just sayin...I have so many nbrs that have stopped playing due to frustration in one way or another and TL seems to be turning a deaf ear.

I know. Almost all of my original neighbors gave up a long time ago and are no longer active at all.

Sad really...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tonguelashing View Post
    at least you got a black hybrid. I don't have moon yet, mine keep breaking down :-( So far a Love dragon, a winter dragon, and something breeding that's 16 hours (charm or aether, most likely charm)
    aether I guess. had several aether trying moon. let us know

Just gave it a first try with night and pink and i got 11 hours... is this the maskdragon?
    I dont have any of the dark or pink hynrids yet.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by annbluebird View Post
    aether I guess. had several aether trying moon. let us know
    it was a charm :-(

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by candy2candy2 View Post
    Just gave it a first try with night and pink and i got 11 hours... is this the maskdragon?
    I dont have any of the dark or pink hynrids yet.
    wait and see, it could also be an athletic.

All my 11 hour results were athletics, but hopefully you'll have better luck than I did. Hope it's your mask...

Fashion Designer
    two athletic on my tablet, one on my phone.. we will be able to begin a team !

Page 8 of 33 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast