Page 7 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Weekly Update 3-25-2013 Mask Dragon

Quit trying easter to give this a shot. Got a 17 hour fail. Guess I'll go back to my 12 hour fails tomorrow. =)

Fashion Designer
    So I got 32 hours are you saying that I got titan how is that possible with black and pink there is no black or pink in titan. This sucks I haven't been able to get any of the new ones since I got mercury the last new one that I got was illusion can't get dark angel or Easter going to buy Easter I think. Tired of getting firestorm 20 in a row.

Rhino Keeper
    i love the design and colors of this dragon ... its like venice mask, the end of the cold season turn to summer season

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RotomGuy View Post
    The contest is up, toungelashing ^_^

All possible fails, considering your using a Night x Virtue combo include:
    Love - 5 hrs
    Laserlight - 15 hrs
    Tusker - 21 hrs
    Coral - 10 hrs
    Wizard - 22 hrs
    Mistmoth - 12 hrs
    Aether - 16 hrs
    Goblin - 9 hrs
    Bubble - 26 hrs
    Origami - 8 hrs
    Charm - 16 hrs
    Planet - 19 hrs
    Titan - 32 hrs
    Cupid - 18 hrs
    Athletic - 11 hrs
    Magic - 20 hrs
    Left Heart - 12 hrs
    Right Heart - 12 hrs
    Luck - 17 hrs
    Hypnotic - 13 hrs
    Winter - 12 hrs
    Ice Cream - 19 hrs
    Dream - 17 hrs
    And finally, the
    Mask - ??? hrs

Some of those fail times are pretty brutal, espcially Titan.
    Wow I still need so many of those!! ...but first, I should go for a Night dragon lol

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sharbuch View Post
    So I got 32 hours are you saying that I got titan how is that possible with black and pink there is no black or pink in titan. This sucks I haven't been able to get any of the new ones since I got mercury the last new one that I got was illusion can't get dark angel or Easter going to buy Easter I think. Tired of getting firestorm 20 in a row.
    Titan is fire/magic (red/purple) night have purple, virtue have red... so you can have a titan with night/virtue.

Banned
    Def getting this after the trash Easter dragon

Rhino Keeper
    Man, I HATE those 2day fails. Titan on one nest and Moon on the other. *Sighs*
    And then of coarse I got yet another Charm brewing in the Den. This really SUCKS!!!!!!!!!

Titan for me. Sigh.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by s_lynne View Post
    And then of coarse I got yet another Charm brewing in the Den. This really SUCKS!!!!!!!!!
    at least you got a black hybrid. I don't have moon yet, mine keep breaking down :-( So far a Love dragon, a winter dragon, and something breeding that's 16 hours (charm or aether, most likely charm)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by s_lynne View Post
    yeah, and what sucks worse...the contest is only 3 days long ending thurs morning. Anyone that bred this dragon normally is lucky as sin. There really isn't a way to breed and feed this dragon in the contest timeframe without using gold...period. That's what TL is banking on. These two contests a week is stupid, it's unfair, and it's a cash grab. well, I'm not buying it...or buying anything for that matter. I won't win this contest unless a miracle happens between now and contest end, and I'm ok with that. I will just keep breeding this pair until I get this dragon though.

Page 7 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast