Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Weekly Update 3-25-2013 Mask Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by tonguelashing View Post
    Awwww shucks *blush* Thank you :-) If it's ok with you, I'll send you an invite when I get home later. Or, feel free to send me one, but please make sure you post on my wall who you are so I know where the invite comes from.

Yes, this dragon is going to be hard to get, particularly in the short contest time frame. I'm hoping for it, plus a couple of the other night, virtue, and light hybrids I'm currently missing so may end up breeding this one for quite a while even if I don't get it in time for the contest.
    Invite sent... :-)

And yea, that's the reason I didn't just buy it outright, was hoping for some of the other hybrids in the process, but other than goblin and moon (which I do feel *extremely* grateful for) it's giving me all the wrong ones... *sigh*

I was hoping maybe I'd have some extra gold left over at the end of all this, but at this rate, that's not looking like it will be the case...

I'm embarrased to admit how many more useless fails I've had since my earlier post.

Rhino Keeper
    Is diamond a possible fail for this one? Virtue = Red + Light and Night = Blue + Purple, so there are 4 colours. Not sure if breeding works this way, that's why I'm asking. Cos I wouldn't mind trying for this if I could get a diamond fail out of it.

NB: I need another diamond so that I can try diamond+diamond to finally get that elusive passion dragon.

Executive Chef
    Why don't you just breed LH and RH dragon for Passion ?!

Banned
    If she/he has the same problem I do, breeding LH and RH gave me more than 20 fails, then I did quit. However, now that it has been labelled "seasonal", I will get back to it after I get Chocolate.
    kwhales had mentionned that it was easier to get Passion with 2 diamonds.

Quote Originally Posted by MomsHouseofSweets View Post
    Welcome to the forum!!!

Yeah, some of these dragons can be brats. Now that some of them split, it can make even more so. Hope you get what you want!
    Thank you for the welcome. Nice to finally talk to everyone...

And um, calling this dragon a brat is the understatement of the year... lol
    I'd say more, but forum rules and all. ;-)

Rhino Keeper
    Count me out. Good luck guys.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NouraMoh View Post
    Why don't you just breed LH and RH dragon for Passion ?!
    Quote Originally Posted by hamadrys View Post
    If she/he has the same problem I do, breeding LH and RH gave me more than 20 fails, then I did quit. However, now that it has been labelled "seasonal", I will get back to it after I get Chocolate.
    kwhales had mentionned that it was easier to get Passion with 2 diamonds.
    Yep I tried it thousands of times ever since I got both LH and RH (ok not literally a thousand yet ) and I'm sick of getting so many 20 hour fails.

Then I took a break from it because people trying for goblin were getting cupid fails, so I did that and finally got my cupid. Yes, I'm working on all the dragons labelled "seasonal" first. All others will have to wait. Even though I'm really itching to get this one, that's why I'm asking about diamond

Executive Chef
    Really ?!! You can get Passion with 2 Diamonds ?!
    I did not know that
    I got mine the old fashion way

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NouraMoh View Post
    Really ?!! You can get Passion with 2 Diamonds ?!
    I did not know that
    I got mine the old fashion way
    Yep that's how i got it. But that was before nights were introduced. This adds a longer breed time to the mix.

Congrats on your mask. I will have to try for this soon.

Executive Chef
    Thanks K
    It's level 7 now
    Struggling to feed him :/

Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast