Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Weekly Update 3-25-2013 Mask Dragon

Fashion Designer
    night / virtue .. any chance to get a chocolate too with that combo?? I would be glad

Executive Chef
    First try, 10 hrs....

New Resident
    Epic fail - moon dragon

New Resident
    Grr! I'm never going to get any of theses dragons! No matter how many times I breed! And my sis got hers the first time!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ladysilvereyes View Post
    I'm an Android user that always reads to forums, but it's never allowed me to log in before today for some reason. I feel like I know many of you already after reading so long. Tonguelashing in particular always has points dead on. Anyway, I digress...
    Awwww shucks *blush* Thank you :-) If it's ok with you, I'll send you an invite when I get home later. Or, feel free to send me one, but please make sure you post on my wall who you are so I know where the invite comes from.

Quote Originally Posted by ladysilvereyes View Post
    I've been playing since September of last year, and haven't bought gold since October when I was (unsucessfully) trying for witch or zombie, but never got anything more than posions and familiars. I was so frustrated by that experience, and later all the Android disparaties, that I held my money in protest, but today I gave in. I really want this one, and I took advantage of some sale gold...

The results?

Over 20+ Love's, over a dozen Winter's, over a dozen Coral's, 9 Athletics, 5 or 6 Luck's, 7 Left-Hearts, 1 Planet, 4 Charms, 1 Super, 1 Mistmoth, 2 Dreams (didn't have that one before), 1 Goblin and 1 Moon.

The last two I'm happy about because I hadn't gotten any black hybrids yet, but the rest, ugh!

This dragon is going to be Cupid and Snowman (both or which I only finally got a few days ago after trying since they came out) all over again... i.e. a nightmare for me...

Every time I see 11 hours I get excited, but it's always another Athletic. :-(

So much gold gone and still no Mask!!
    Take pity on me Dragon Gods!
    Yes, this dragon is going to be hard to get, particularly in the short contest time frame. I'm hoping for it, plus a couple of the other night, virtue, and light hybrids I'm currently missing so may end up breeding this one for quite a while even if I don't get it in time for the contest.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by annbluebird View Post
    night / virtue .. any chance to get a chocolate too with that combo?? I would be glad
    No, but if you did night and Tiny... you could potentially get a chocolate fail. Or breed bat/tiny and add a possible Kite fail to the list.

Executive Chef
    Since my first try, resulting in Bubble, I have another Bubble (sigh), Ice Cream (another sign) and whatever is in the Temple. Don't remember what the breed hours were, but with my present luck ... another Bubble. LOL

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RotomGuy View Post
    Might be an Athletic, don't get your hopes up yet!
    I sped it up and it's Mask
    Come see

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by newmoonfashion View Post
    Wauw! This is the nicest epic dragon in the game. I am going to try non stop till I get it. Lucky me (lol) I still miss a lot of the fail outcomes : aether, moon, goblin, bubble and dream. So I might breed those too...
    I totally agree!
    I'm gonna try to get another one

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MomsHouseofSweets View Post
    Since my first try, resulting in Bubble, I have another Bubble (sigh), Ice Cream (another sign) and whatever is in the Temple. Don't remember what the breed hours were, but with my present luck ... another Bubble. LOL
    bubble is 26h

Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast