Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Weekly Update 3-25-2013 Mask Dragon

Fashion Designer
    Well, my first fail could be Left/Right Heart, Mistmoth, or Winter. Debating buying some gold.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sollia View Post
    Well, my first fail could be Left/Right Heart, Mistmoth, or Winter. Debating buying some gold.
    don't do it! As tempting as it is...let it just happen, or get close to end before speeding up (1 or 2 hrs) so you use less gold, that's what I'm doing as I don't have a lot of gold and a gold sale recently popped up for me too. Was sooo tempted to get just a little gold, but still managed to refrain...Actually I think someone tied me down so I couldn't tap the 'buy' button :-)

Rhino Keeper
    First fail is luck. Urgh. And after this is done in gonna be rushing to get an elf so meh

Executive Chef
    The list of possible fails ... wouldn't Night, Virtue, Super Dragon be on the list also? I think Moon was already mentioned.

I'm an Android user that always reads to forums, but it's never allowed me to log in before today for some reason. I feel like I know many of you already after reading so long. Tonguelashing in particular always has points dead on. Anyway, I digress...

I've been playing since September of last year, and haven't bought gold since October when I was (unsucessfully) trying for witch or zombie, but never got anything more than posions and familiars. I was so frustrated by that experience, and later all the Android disparaties, that I held my money in protest, but today I gave in. I really want this one, and I took advantage of some sale gold...

The results?

Over 20+ Love's, over a dozen Winter's, over a dozen Coral's, 9 Athletics, 5 or 6 Luck's, 7 Left-Hearts, 1 Planet, 4 Charms, 1 Super, 1 Mistmoth, 2 Dreams (didn't have that one before), 1 Goblin and 1 Moon.

The last two I'm happy about because I hadn't gotten any black hybrids yet, but the rest, ugh!

This dragon is going to be Cupid and Snowman (both or which I only finally got a few days ago after trying since they came out) all over again... i.e. a nightmare for me...

Every time I see 11 hours I get excited, but it's always another Athletic. :-(

So much gold gone and still no Mask!!
    Take pity on me Dragon Gods!

Rhino Keeper
    Wauw! This is the nicest epic dragon in the game. I am going to try non stop till I get it. Lucky me (lol) I still miss a lot of the fail outcomes : aether, moon, goblin, bubble and dream. So I might breed those too...

Rhino Keeper
    Wasted money on these fails

1. LeftHeart 12h
    2. Love 5h
    3. Winter 12h
    4. LeftHeart 12h
    5. Moon 31h
    6. Love 5h
    7. Luck 17h
    8. Planet 19h
    9. Luck 17h
    10. Athletic 11h (was REALLY hopin this was it)
    11. Charm 16h
    12. Winter 12h
    13. Love 5h
    14. Winter 12h
    15. Love 5h

As of right now, I'm givin up. Gonna go back to tryin for Goblin and Hunter.

Now a Titan... :-(
    Yuck...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ladysilvereyes View Post
    I'm an Android user that always reads to forums, but it's never allowed me to log in before today for some reason. I feel like I know many of you already after reading so long. Tonguelashing in particular always has points dead on. Anyway, I digress...

I've been playing since September of last year, and haven't bought gold since October when I was (unsucessfully) trying for witch or zombie, but never got anything more than posions and familiars. I was so frustrated by that experience, and later all the Android disparaties, that I held my money in protest, but today I gave in. I really want this one, and I took advantage of some sale gold...

The results?

Over 20+ Love's, over a dozen Winter's, over a dozen Coral's, 9 Athletics, 5 or 6 Luck's, 7 Left-Hearts, 1 Planet, 4 Charms, 1 Super, 1 Mistmoth, 2 Dreams (didn't have that one before), 1 Goblin and 1 Moon.

The last two I'm happy about because I hadn't gotten any black hybrids yet, but the rest, ugh!

This dragon is going to be Cupid and Snowman (both or which I only finally got a few days ago after trying since they came out) all over again... i.e. a nightmare for me...

Every time I see 11 hours I get excited, but it's always another Athletic. :-(

So much gold gone and still no Mask!!
    Take pity on me Dragon Gods!
    Welcome to the forum!!!

Yeah, some of these dragons can be brats. Now that some of them split, it can make even more so. Hope you get what you want!

Fashion Designer
    First attempt is 16 hours so I'm guessing Charm. Not going to speed breed. Hope to get some of the other dragons I am still missing in the process.

Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast