Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 232930313233

Thread: Weekly Update 3-25-2013 Mask Dragon

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkalito View Post
    I decided to try for mask again today.... I got a winter and then a titan. Ugh. WHY U HATE ME GAME.
    And I got a planet yesterday (though i was breeding with more colors, but still - a super rare i already have is always an annoying fail)
    I have a lot of planets too! I've gotten rid of a couple of them. It is weird that they're super rare, and I bred multiples of them. But still no mask.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by mrarfan View Post
    It is a breedable dragon only that the colors split too much! That's annoying =.=
    Yes. To have to use two color splitters is not easy. I think mask should be changed to super or ultra rare. They definitely are not just rare. I actually got my diamond dragon a couple of months ago.....guess how? Trying for mask! LOL. (hunter and tiny)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by najess View Post
    Did anyone try the kitsune/night elf combo? They're both pretty dragons, and since mask is also a pretty dragon i thought these two should be suitable as parents i tried several times for mask using kitsune/nigh elf and still don't get it though
    [IMG][/IMG]

This is a very bad combo so far, I tried it twice and it gave me epic failure both time. 22hrs & 26hrs fail.

But they sure look pretty in the den together.

Quote Originally Posted by tuskmage View Post
    [IMG][/IMG]

This is a very bad combo so far, I tried it twice and it gave me epic failure both time. 22hrs & 26hrs fail.

But they sure look pretty in the den together.
    Definitely!
    BTW...Ever since I brought this thread back up...Everyone started posting... JUST SAYING

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mrarfan View Post
    Definitely!
    BTW...Ever since I brought this thread back up...Everyone started posting... JUST SAYING
    Yup. I got my mask some weeks ago after so many tryings. Meanwhile I got like ~30 athletics (you know the feeling when the timer is 11 hrs, it could be mask...but almost often athletic) and even three goblins, which are considered super rares, and mask, who is only "rare" is much harder to breed.

I finally got mask!!! LOVE this dragon!!!
    i used night and virtue and got 2 masks in a row

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 232930313233