Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Weekly Update 3-25-2013 Mask Dragon

Banned
    [QUOTE=mhagelim;578647]Mask is Night/Pink.

They need to make a 2nd nest to be able to purchased with coins and allow for a 2nd breeding den and possibly a 2nd Evolution Temple.

I'm poor, so I can't afford to buy gold like some others can.

[QUOTE]

If you are doing other games goals and stick to it (do all the goals for the game even if you are bored to tears), and save your gold, it shouldn't be too long before you reach the 250 gold needed for a second nest. I, myself, do not want to spend real $ on gold either, so that is what I do. I install the games, play until there is no more rewards for gold. I got my gazebo, castle, kissing dragons and caretaker cabin that way in addition to my daily gifted gold.

Banned
    Well, I'm finally getting a black hybrid...looks like I'm finally getting the elusive goblin dragon.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tonguelashing View Post
    Well, I'm finally getting a black hybrid...looks like I'm finally getting the elusive goblin dragon.
    Yay !!! Congrats. The curse is broken !

Fashion Designer
    Got the mask on the second try. First was coral. My second hybrid!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kurebiz View Post
    Got the mask on the second try. First was coral. My second hybrid!
    some people just have all the luck...2nd try??? *sigh*

Dear ladysilvereyes,
    You purchased an impressive quantity of game currency. I'm happy for you and TeamLava! You then decided that, rather than purchase Mask dragon directly for 1800 gold, you would gamble 2900 gold in the hope of breeding it. You made those countless gambles, knowing (one would presume) that Mask would be an outrageously improbable result from any viable breeding pair you could possibly use.*
    I'm guessing that you rather enjoy the snares and rewards of breeding, or thought gambling would be more gratifying than purchasing (which is just so dull and predictable, no?). It can be, if you can manage to win the gambit.*
    But don't lose heart ma'am. Surely you may get it next time. *Attempt the breed again when your den becomes available; but before you press that button, say the following statements out loud:
    1. The odds of getting Mask from this pair is exactly the same each and every time I try it.*
    2. The odds of getting Mask from this pair is in no way dependent on the number of previous attempts or the results of those attempts.*
    3. The odds of getting Mask from this pair is in no way dependent on whether I spent gold to speed up or dispose of previous unwanted results, nor dependent on how much gold I dumped on those other dragons.
    4. The odds of getting Mask from this pair could feasibly be higher than the chance of being struck by lightning or some incurably lethal disease.*
    …Now press BREED!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sand View Post
    Dear ladysilvereyes,
    You purchased an impressive quantity of game currency. I'm happy for you and TeamLava! You then decided that, rather than purchase Mask dragon directly for 1800 gold, you would gamble 2900 gold in the hope of breeding it. You made those countless gambles, knowing (one would presume) that Mask would be an outrageously improbable result from any viable breeding pair you could possibly use.*
    I'm guessing that you rather enjoy the snares and rewards of breeding, or thought gambling would be more gratifying than purchasing (which is just so dull and predictable, no?). It can be, if you can manage to win the gambit.*
    But don't lose heart ma'am. Surely you may get it next time. *Attempt the breed again when your den becomes available; but before you press that button, say the following statements out loud:
    1. The odds of getting Mask from this pair is exactly the same each and every time I try it.*
    2. The odds of getting Mask from this pair is in no way dependent on the number of previous attempts or the results of those attempts.*
    3. The odds of getting Mask from this pair is in no way dependent on whether I spent gold to speed up or dispose of previous unwanted results, nor dependent on how much gold I dumped on those other dragons.
    4. The odds of getting Mask from this pair could feasibly be higher than the chance of being struck by lightning or some incurably lethal disease.*
    …Now press BREED!
    ok now this was hilarious. i'm definetly gonna say this the next time i try for dark angel.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cedkugedchgd View Post
    ok now this was hilarious. i'm definetly gonna say this the next time i try for dark angel.
    I agree, that was hilarious. The same pep talk I need to give myself for present and future breedings.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sand View Post
    Dear ladysilvereyes,
    I realize you're just being funny, throwing a sympathetic smile her way, but I do think that the hope was to spend a LOT less gold than Mask cost to purchase and then use the rest of the gold to speed up other breedings, or evolvings to make the new dragon Epic quickly.

It's a shame really that she didn't get a single dragon she needed even out of this combo, let alone not get the Mask dragon after 100 or so breedings.

One can hope she will get the Mask and other dragons she needs soon though.,

Ladysilvereyes, if and when you repeat those statements I suggested, be sure to say "the odds … are" and not "the odds … is." I changed my wording and forgot to change the grammar to suit.

Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast