Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Master Box List

Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    I don't think that unicorn is in the fairytale box. I know I've seen it before, just can't remember whether it's a past lto or from a removed boxes. Sorry, can't help much.
    Thank you. That's weird because it represents the box in the design tab. Luckily I didn't buy it

I really want the Mother Gazebo or at least 2nd prize, should I buy it again?? So far I've bought 3 boxes including 2 Mother's Surprise and both time I got 2 different 3rd places

Host(ess)
    Does anyone have pictures of the items in the Boardwalk Box?

yes, i was looking for the Boardwalk Box items as well.

Fashion Designer
    I just spent my last 24 gems to open the Red Autumn box. I wanted that fountain. I got the one thing I really didn't want. The stupid fall cake. I cried a little.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sls0991 View Post
    I just spent my last 24 gems to open the Red Autumn box. I wanted that fountain. I got the one thing I really didn't want. The stupid fall cake. I cried a little.
    How great would it be if we could send items to one another or sell them....I have the fountain and it does t fit in my bakery and is just hanging out in storage at the moment. :-( I would totally send it to you!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by graciessweets View Post
    How great would it be if we could send items to one another or sell them....I have the fountain and it does t fit in my bakery and is just hanging out in storage at the moment. :-( I would totally send it to you!
    That would be pretty awesome. I have doubles of some of the fairytale box items. It'd be nice if I could do something productive with them, because they're just sitting in my storage too. Even if we could trade the item we don't want or have doubles of for 24 gems to someone who really wants it. I'd gladly have given you my gems for it! lol.

I won't buy a box!! I've bought 2 so far and both boxes weren't what I ever would have wanted, and the items now just sit in my inventory. I would spend more gems if I knew what I was getting. TL, put more items in the store for us to buy with gems!

I so agree. I have spent too much cash and never won a first place prize that I wanted. This is a business, and I bought a chance for an item. I don't like that it is too much like gambling. LTO are great!! And if people could buy exactly what they wanted maybe they would spend more money??

Quote Originally Posted by ***fight View Post
    I won't buy a box!! I've bought 2 so far and both boxes weren't what I ever would have wanted, and the items now just sit in my inventory. I would spend more gems if I knew what I was getting. TL, put more items in the store for us to buy with gems!

That would be great to trade or sell unwanted items!!! Even if it cost gems, just the opportunity would be awesome!!

Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast