Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who has visited my pet shop?

Host(ess)
    Thanks a lot! One of my nbrs posted on my wall that they played, but it didn't show up in my newsfeed

Make sure you're playing on the most current version of Pet Shop Story. Please update your game and let us know if you're still having this issue.
    Need help? Contact TeamLava customer support at support@teamlava.com
    Find a bug? Report it here!
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Host(ess)
    I just re-installed the game on my phone, I have the version from March 11th. But still no messages in my newsfeed

Please take a screenshot of the issue that you're experiencing (namely, your empty newsfeed) and submit that screenshot to support@teamlava.com. Also be sure to briefly describe the issue in your message.

Depending on your Android device's OS, a screenshot may not be possible directly from the device. If this is the case, please use a separate device to take a picture of the screen in question. Thanks!
    Need help? Contact TeamLava customer support at support@teamlava.com
    Find a bug? Report it here!
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Host(ess)
    Thanks, will do!

Glad to see I'm not the only one! I just recently downloaded the Pet Shop Easter version. I'll get a notification that someone has played with my pets, but when I check under "News" it'll say that there's nothing.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Vall85 View Post
    I checked the news feed again, but it only shows who has sent me a gift and who accepted my requests. No news about who has played with my pets
    Same here I started recently with Pet Shop Easter Android and I get no visit messages here, too. Although there are visitors dropping toys on the ground!

Same with my Samsung Galaxy 2. My first post. Will answer be posted here?

New Resident
    I also play on samsung galaxy 2, there isnt a place to see who visits, I'd like to return the favor,, how? Next ,, how do you know when you are full? How many times does 'playing with' equal full? How many before you get a little prize ,,,, THAT ONLY rewards you with 1 experience! I've played bakery, restaurant,,, Fashion, but pet shop sucks the worst ,, wish I'd never started! Also, there is no credit of any kind for having your shop up and running,,

Host(ess)
    Glad I wasn't the only one with the problem. I've emailed their support team and the emailed back to ask me for additional information about the problem so they can investigate further at the engineering team. Just emailed back again and hope to hear from them soon. Will let you guys know when I get a reply from them

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast