Page 9 of 60 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update 3- 21: Easter Dragon! - RELISTED March 25 2016

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by codenameraven View Post
    reason I ask is....when the released Cesar dragon there was a glitch. there seems to be a similar glitch with Easter dragon. I would wait to try and breed Eastern dragon until the goal is available in the book.... before when there was no goal in the book but the Dragon was in the market the Dragon was not breedable.... people spend gold to speed up failed attempts when was not an attainable dragon.... the only reason I mention this is because the same thing appears to be happening with this Easter dragon that happened with Caesar dragon.... I would wait until the goal is in the book and the dragon is in the market to try and read this dragon.... that is just my 2 cents from previous experience I could be totally wrong..... but now I always use the rule that if it is not in the goal book I don't try.... so for me to try to breed a new Dragon it has to be in the market AND in the goal book.... Just precaution I take because I have seen something like this before and wasted gold to have them fix glitch later..... good luck!! I have forwarded my concern and they will check to make sure I am not right I hope I am not right....and if I am I hope they got a good early alert to fix it fast!! I personally will wait for a goal for easter....before I try...I hear ios is breeding them fine with no goal though...so I am probably a paranoid android user lol
    You probably have figured out but you are good to go on this one! All platforms can breed this dragon.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    I think it's adorable! I don't like that it has the same time as Firestorm though. I bred epic diamond and epic honeybee for 12 hours, but I won't know what it is until tomorrow morning.

Farm Supplier
    I just got it with epic Diamond and epic Pumpkin but used that combo after many failed attempts with other combos, now back to trying for Dark Angel ( I have grown to hate 22 hour breeds and 23 hour breeds that turn out to be Night) but at least I had everything I needed to craft new dragon right away.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lori11941 View Post
    I think it's adorable! I don't like that it has the same time as Firestorm though. I bred epic diamond and epic honeybee for 12 hours, but I won't know what it is until tomorrow morning.
    Adorable? I'd rather have Kooky's bunny.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    Bahahahahahha!!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    it is the most adorable dragon released since the blacks!
    you gotta be kidding... so you rather have a black bunny...
    guessing you have no taste in dragons��

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hubbabubba03 View Post
    Someone got it, an they said its 12hrs hear is the photo of the egg
    Quote Originally Posted by redpearl101 View Post
    The dragon that makes me laugh the most is the fruitful dragon with a thing on his head and his tongue always out lol too funny
    I do not think fruitfu is funny it is gross and disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by 112166 View Post
    I do not think fruitfu is funny it is gross and disgusting.
    I dont like fruitful at the first stage, but i love it at levels 4-6! I evolved one up to ten for a quest, then made another that im keeping at level six because he is so cute!

Farm Supplier
    That is one UGLY epic dragon.

Rhino Keeper
    These celebration dragons are just getting stupid :/

Page 9 of 60 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast