Page 7 of 60 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update 3- 21: Easter Dragon! - RELISTED March 25 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarletfyr View Post
    I too spent over 500 gold nothing but firestorm & eagle blah!
    are you android?

Rhino Keeper
    reason I ask is....when the released Cesar dragon there was a glitch. there seems to be a similar glitch with Easter dragon. I would wait to try and breed Eastern dragon until the goal is available in the book.... before when there was no goal in the book but the Dragon was in the market the Dragon was not breedable.... people spend gold to speed up failed attempts when was not an attainable dragon.... the only reason I mention this is because the same thing appears to be happening with this Easter dragon that happened with Caesar dragon.... I would wait until the goal is in the book and the dragon is in the market to try and read this dragon.... that is just my 2 cents from previous experience I could be totally wrong..... but now I always use the rule that if it is not in the goal book I don't try.... so for me to try to breed a new Dragon it has to be in the market AND in the goal book.... Just precaution I take because I have seen something like this before and wasted gold to have them fix glitch later..... good luck!! I have forwarded my concern and they will check to make sure I am not right I hope I am not right....and if I am I hope they got a good early alert to fix it fast!! I personally will wait for a goal for easter....before I try...I hear ios is breeding them fine with no goal though...so I am probably a paranoid android user lol

Rhino Keeper
    I'm paranoid too but this 3D is too silent for a new dragon. I've tried a got tons of firestorms eagle and a good amount of scorpion and honeybee but no easter really strange.

Executive Chef
    Hmm, I don't see this dragon on my market...

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by codenameraven View Post
    reason I ask is....when the released Cesar dragon there was a glitch. there seems to be a similar glitch with Easter dragon. I would wait to try and breed Eastern dragon until the goal is available in the book.... before when there was no goal in the book but the Dragon was in the market the Dragon was not breedable.... people spend gold to speed up failed attempts when was not an attainable dragon.... the only reason I mention this is because the same thing appears to be happening with this Easter dragon that happened with Caesar dragon.... I would wait until the goal is in the book and the dragon is in the market to try and read this dragon.... that is just my 2 cents from previous experience I could be totally wrong..... but now I always use the rule that if it is not in the goal book I don't try.... so for me to try to breed a new Dragon it has to be in the market AND in the goal book.... Just precaution I take because I have seen something like this before and wasted gold to have them fix glitch later..... good luck!! I have forwarded my concern and they will check to make sure I am not right I hope I am not right....and if I am I hope they got a good early alert to fix it fast!! I personally will wait for a goal for easter....before I try...I hear ios is breeding them fine with no goal though...so I am probably a paranoid android user lol
    I am checking to make sure .
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tonguelashing View Post
    Never mind. I see we have to download the Easter edition to get this new dragon, which seems kind of silly to me. But its available.
    Never mind too, just read this post....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by codenameraven View Post
    I wondered about that. As for being a paranoid user of a particular type ... I understand and am a lot more cautious also.

Banned
    Why 12 hrs? Couldn't be any other time but 12hr? Is it that difficult to not have two if the exact same colors at the same exact time?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeclit View Post
    Why 12 hrs? Couldn't be any other time but 12hr? Is it that difficult to not have two if the exact same colors at the same exact time?
    I totally agree with you. Feedback for TL to take note of: Please don't have two dragons with the same colors AND the same breeding time!!!

It isn't necessary & as a user, I like seeing the different times & either knowing what the result will be by my memory, by looking it up OR not knowing for sure because I have more than two colors & it could go a couple of ways. Having the same time for the same 2 colors is frustrating & completely puts me off the game.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitelove19 View Post
    I totally agree with you. Feedback for TL to take note of: Please don't have two dragons with the same colors AND the same breeding time!!!

It isn't necessary & as a user, I like seeing the different times & either knowing what the result will be by my memory, by looking it up OR not knowing for sure because I have more than two colors & it could go a couple of ways. Having the same time for the same 2 colors is frustrating & completely puts me off the game.
    I do have to agree with this one. I will pass this on to the community managers.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 7 of 60 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast