Page 54 of 60 FirstFirst ... 444505152535455565758 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update 3- 21: Easter Dragon! - RELISTED March 25 2016

Executive Chef
    -post removed-
    Last edited by freesiawoods; 04-21-14 at 05:42 AM.

Eagle and Firestorm surprised me with Easter Dragon on third attempt. Trying for Mythic (still)...

Got tons of firestorms with different combos. But never Easter or any other yellow-red dragon... So annoying

Fashion Designer
    I got it on 2nd account, but it showed 13 hours turned out Easter bunny egg, even showed 13 to hatch, ??????

Ahh, firestorm, firestorm, how I despise you! I tried so hard to get this dragon when it first came out last year...I bred and bred and mostly got the amazing firestorm. I was so disappointed, I really wanted that bunny!

This time around I've bred and bred and have gotten...you guessed it...firestorm! I still really, really want this goofy dragon. I hate missing out on reissued holiday dragons. It makes me feel like a double loser.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ProjectDragon View Post
    Ahh, firestorm, firestorm, how I despise you! I tried so hard to get this dragon when it first came out last year...I bred and bred and mostly got the amazing firestorm. I was so disappointed, I really wanted that bunny!

This time around I've bred and bred and have gotten...you guessed it...firestorm! I still really, really want this goofy dragon. I hate missing out on reissued holiday dragons. It makes me feel like a double loser.
    I'm getting Firestorms too, but that's really ok - i prefer getting common fails rather than getting for example Honeybees over and over again - this way i can at least pretend that a super rare is a rarer breed than a common and that there's some logic in it all LOL!

Rhino Keeper
    On try #18, still no luck. I did get firemane and atlas as fails, so that was nice. But I couldn't get the bunny last year and really would like to get it this time around.

Good luck to everyone that is trying for this one!

Executive Chef
    I'm breeding Easter Bunny since he was again adjusted. Gold / Mythic = 4x Firestorm, 1x eagle. Diamond / Mythic = 2x firestorm now 14 hours eagle and no Easter Bunny

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    I'm breeding Easter Bunny since he was again adjusted.
    What does this mean?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chalupa2030 View Post
    What does this mean?
    I would guess it means relisted.
    My ID is ciarjen if you would like to add me
    I play Dragon story (island name is Yniop), Castle Story (kingdom name is Langley) and Farm Story 2 (farm name is Batty's Farm).