Page 52 of 60 FirstFirst ... 242484950515253545556 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update 3- 21: Easter Dragon! - RELISTED March 25 2016

Rhino Keeper
    I had to buy it. What a heartbreak. 500 gold. On to saving again. I guess this is why i save gold right ? I need consolation.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jovanisto View Post
    I had to buy it. What a heartbreak. 500 gold. On to saving again. I guess this is why i save gold right ? I need consolation.
    I'm glad you had the gold to get it!

Rhino Keeper
    ANNNNNNNND its gone.

Not gonna bother speeding up whatever is on the nest now (if I'd realised half an hour ago I might have), so the likely firestorm will have to wait until it's finished.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm so lucky. Got my Easter dragon within the last 40 mins of the timer. Good thing I did speed breeding on my last combo - 2 Scorpion dragons. I was about to give up after having numerous firestorm dragons. Now trying for tree dragon which I think is next on the timer.

Banned
    I had a diamond and mystic in the den, it got finished and I was expecting another firestorm but it was easter. Boo! I wanted this one on my android account. If it didnt require so much food, I'd be happy at having two.

Fashion Designer
    my android had 2 of them when it first came out, my ios got one in less than 4 hrs before it will be removed.

Fashion Designer
    I did try month for this dragon, and nothing, only millions of Mythic i cant even trade and dont place where to put them... I feel disappointed and sad

Fashion Designer
    Just moved the egg to the nest. In case anyone was as desperately waiting as I was, it was a Firestorm.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by danni7788 View Post
    Just moved the egg to the nest. In case anyone was as desperately waiting as I was, it was a Firestorm.
    I feel you. I've used up my gold just to speed up breeding time and minutes before the timer is over, I got firestorm too. This is frustrating.

Farm Supplier
    Finally, it's gone and I still didnot get it. Good!!!