Page 51 of 60 FirstFirst ... 41474849505152535455 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update 3- 21: Easter Dragon! - RELISTED March 25 2016

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by danni7788 View Post
    O

Any chance if I have a 12 hour breed right now that I could get an Easter egg after the timer runs out since I just threw them together now? Or should I speed it and have it in the nest just to make sure? I've been trying for so long!!!! At least 50+ tries with many different combos. Final combo I tried was Firestorm + Eagle.
    your only option is to speed it up to find out.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kms899 View Post
    your only option is to speed it up to find out.
    I was worried about that. Ok, will do in about 2 hours- using 24 gold just to probably get another Firestorm would be so cruel (not like 20 is much better, but i really want this bunny). Fingers crossed...

Fashion Designer
    I was worried about that. Ok, will do in about 2 hours- using 24 gold just to probably get another Firestorm would be so cruel (not like 20 is much better, but i really want this bunny). Fingers crossed...
    you have double gold, at least mine are normal at 12 gold.

O

Any chance if I have a 12 hour breed right now that I could get an Easter egg after the timer runs out since I just threw them together now? Or should I speed it and have it in the nest just to make sure? I've been trying for so long!!!! At least 50+ tries with many different combos. Final combo I tried was Firestorm + Eagle.
    You do NOT have to speed it! It doesn't need to hit the nest before the time expires. If Easter is what you bred before the timer ran out, Easter us what you'll hatch.
    I bred my Passion in it's final minutes. The egg went into the nest the day AFTER the dragon retired then idled on the nest for a couple extra days.
    Don't listen to people saying the breed will somehow change. If you get some other egg, that's what you had bred in the first place.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kms899 View Post
    you have double gold, at least mine are normal at 12 gold.
    Yeah, unfortunately. If my gold stayed the same I'd be much more inclined to speed up and try maybe one more time, but this is the last shot I have now!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sand View Post
    You do NOT have to speed it! It doesn't need to hit the nest before the time expires. If Easter is what you bred before the timer ran out, Easter us what you'll hatch.
    I bred my Passion in it's final minutes. The egg went into the nest the day AFTER the dragon retired then idled on the nest for a couple extra days.
    Don't listen to people saying the breed will somehow change. If you get some other egg, that's what you had bred in the first place.
    Good to know!! I think it's so rare for people to get it in the last second that most people feel like they have to see the egg to believe. Of course, I'd feel a lot better if I knew for sure what it would be... if every red/yellow combo under the sun didn't have a 12 hour breed time!

Fashion Designer
    The problem is the 12 hrs breeding time can be any of the alternative of the 2-3 dragons, whiles firestorm being the most common dragon that everyone is getting, hope you do get the easteregg.

Fashion Designer
    Last attempt (not speed breeding at double cost) was Eagle.
    Jeez. What a pain.

Host(ess)
    I hope Team Lava would extend the Easter Dragon. I've been trying all red + yellow combos and I've gotten a couple of honeybees and scorpions but no easter. It has to be a super rare and double super rare.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by phatreecio View Post
    I hope Team Lava would extend the Easter Dragon. I've been trying all red + yellow combos and I've gotten a couple of honeybees and scorpions but no easter. It has to be a super rare and double super rare.
    I haven't even gotten a honeybee out of this process!! 2 scorpions, 3 eagles, 3 mythics, but of course the 2 that I need (honeybee, easter) I can't get