Page 5 of 60 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update 3- 21: Easter Dragon! - RELISTED March 25 2016

downright weird ugly and its super rare.weird

Rhino Keeper
    For me it does not even come close to compete with pumpkin in terms of ugliness. Everytime i see the pumpkin i wish i could just store it so that i could not see it any longer.

The comments in here are so funny to me. It's so ugly...why can't I get one?! =)

Quote Originally Posted by queenlynnethethird View Post
    Well I bred a fire and air last night trying for the eagle and got a 12 hour dragon. I thought its a firestorm but now same colors it just might be an Easter. I'll let you know
    No Easter, it was another firestorm.

Fashion Designer
    Looking at ice cream dragon, thought it was ugly, then came chocolate, even worse I didn't think they could top it. Then this came out, no need for words lol. Hmmm am I seeing a trend here, do delicious dessert type dragons seem bad in appearance, but good for your sweet tooth?

Host(ess)
    I foresee a parade of firestorm dragons coming to my island. Better go and start making room in the yellow/red habitats. Which means trading the last batch of firestorms ��

Rhino Keeper
    I fell into the Easter dragon rabbit hole I have tried this dragon over 50 times with no luck. I think it is going to be another night dragon which I don't understand it is for Easter. Help. Lol

Banned
    It does not Seem To be available for android yet (not showing up in the market). Any word on when that will be fixed? I have latest version of DS for Android, 1.0.7

Executive Chef
    Adult and Juvenile are less hideous.

Rhino Keeper
    I think this one looks really cute. Might want to breed more that two.

Page 5 of 60 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast