Page 45 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update 3- 21: Easter Dragon! - RELISTED March 25 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by aceblade View Post
    What did you use to breed?
    I used just firestorm and honeybee in that order and both of them are epic...

Rhino Keeper
    Is this the last seasonal to disappear for a while? (Reckon dawntree will be around a little while yet).

Off to breed another army of firestorms in a useless attempt to get this before it goes. and i already have the mythic so nothing to be excited about at all...

Rhino Keeper
    I was trying for easter dragon since its released. I didnt get it and now its limited.
    My goal in this game is to collect all the dragons (by breeding them, not by buying). I dont know if there is a point of playing it if I cant do it...

Quote Originally Posted by alvistang View Post
    you can try ruby + topaz i get 1 easter by this combo~
    I tried this too, Ruby and Topaz but only hatched firestorm, over and over. And a Mythic but I already have 3

Fashion Designer
    I hope this is the last limited for a while.
    I would like to get back to trying for red and pink hybrids.

Farm Supplier
    Great now is limited. I swear I have sold 20 over firestorm. Really tempted to buy got enough gold. But what's the point and I already wasted so much time and effort. Might as well heck it. Easter not so cute anyway.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by noir77 View Post
    I have two easters too, haven't tried for dawntree yet though! @kwhales @hamadrys I thought dawntree was easily bred with two forest dragons and the quick fails?
    Yes, it was very easy. That's why it was such a morale booster after failing constantly for Easter. 3 weeks trying for Easter with a 26 hours break to get baby tree. So really, I've been on trying for that Bunny almost all that time... Bratty beast !

I really hope this is the last limited Dragon for a while because I want to breed things besides fire and air. I hate firestorms now but hey, got the Easter.

I mean: yay new dragons but my gosh, I want the old ones too. And what about people new to the game? Breeding these cosmic combos are freaking hard compared to breeding the regular combos. It's discouraging to be combining a diamond and cosmic (or double cosmic for those who don't have a diamond) because of how many fails you can get out of them if the diamond decides it wants to split all weird. Can't we keep the less discouraging color combos?

Rhino Keeper
    Another.eagle.argh. I now have 70 small rubies and 50 small topaz in storage from the trading ! Ok following above suggestion i try firestorm honeybee combo next. I actually did not try breeding with firestorm.... Tried fire, air, topaz, ruby, scorpions, eagle, honeybee, pumpkin... But not firestorm. We'll see. I'm going to be so glad to breed something else !

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dairenna View Post
    I really hope this is the last limited Dragon for a while because I want to breed things besides fire and air. I hate firestorms now but hey, got the Easter.

I mean: yay new dragons but my gosh, I want the old ones too. And what about people new to the game? Breeding these cosmic combos are freaking hard compared to breeding the regular combos. It's discouraging to be combining a diamond and cosmic (or double cosmic for those who don't have a diamond) because of how many fails you can get out of them if the diamond decides it wants to split all weird. Can't we keep the less discouraging color combos?
    Clockwork and Dawn Tree are limited but I don't think they'll go anytime soon.