Page 41 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update 3- 21: Easter Dragon! - RELISTED March 25 2016

Fashion Designer
    Alright, Forestfire + Fireworks got me a brand spanking new.... FIRESTORM!!! lol
    Darn. I was hoping for Easter.

I've since switched to Ruby and Topaz.
    Unfortunately, I've got an Eagle breeding now.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by aceblade View Post
    Alright, Forestfire + Fireworks got me a brand spanking new.... FIRESTORM!!! lol
    Darn. I was hoping for Easter.

I've since switched to Ruby and Topaz.
    Unfortunately, I've got an Eagle breeding now.
    Sorry to hear dat. Im sure u'll get it soon..

Kindda sucky the breeding times are the same as a firestorm.. Keeps ur hopes up for half a day only to dash it at the end..

Good luck!

I got this one accidentally when I was trying for the Mythic. I think the combo was Bumblebee and Scorpion. I got Mythic later too and would've called myself lucky if I wasn't forever stuck trying and failing for the Infinity (I got Four Leaf trying for Infinity and the only thing I felt was "Darn! Another failed breed.")

Farm Supplier
    1 month... when this dragon come out and i non-stop to breed... i use 1 month times to breed this dragon... finally i have 1 in my nest > < and my combo is topaz + ruby~

Rhino Keeper
    Argh. Four leaf is going away ! And in less than 2 days ! Next one is Easter for sure ! And i got another.stupid.eagle on the den ( second today). To give you an idea, i have in storage 66 small ruby, 3 large ones, 39 small topaz, 4 large ones, all after crafting the ruby and topaz dragons, amd knowing that the mythic i have to sell !! Now take a good giess at how many firestorms, eagles, amd scorpions i have traded in ?

Executive Chef
    Going to stop having to hope for this as a Kite fail, I want this one before it vamooshes.

Fashion Designer
    Trying for this one is like trying for Chocolate all over again.
    It's as if certain dragons are banned from my game. lol

Banned
    I swear I have had a curse on my game the last 10 days. All I've got that was new is the Tree and it was really not an achievement as it was quite easy. Strange. TL must have the name of my island written in their black book

Farm Supplier
    Countless Firestorms and a Mythic.. Not enough money for the habitat yet too.. =/

Easter must be one of the hardest dragons to get..

Just hope it doesn't become Limited soon..

The 12 hours breeding time is driving me crazy.. Mythic / Firestorm / Easter, which one will it be?

Any luck guys?

Farm Supplier
    Got it using diamond and mythic pair, i was tried for helios.. Quite happy for the easter fail at least one LE less to worry about