Page 21 of 60 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update 3- 21: Easter Dragon! - RELISTED March 25 2016

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by periculous View Post
    I bred Firestorm and Eagle and got Eagle 3 times a row... I guess I'm lucky.

Easter dragon, here I come!
    Lucky? I curse each time I get another eagle, that means extra 2 hours waiting xD lucky would be getting a honeybee i got nearly as many eagles as firestorms, about six i believe. Blargh.

Why don't they make different breeding hours?? Curse them! It's all too clear they want us to use extra gold to speed up because of not knowing what we got. Sneaky.

I give up. I had always been able to get the special holiday dragons, but ever since the addition of the black, it is impossible. I haven't gotten the Easter or any of the black hybreds. It seems as if TL have purposely made these dragons now harder to breed. I think greed is getting to them. Make them harder to breed, so that we have to buy them. No thanks, no updates for kindle, no new dragons. This game just isn't fun anymore. I am around level 60, so I have been playing awhile now. TL better start listening to their customer base.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by salinho View Post
    Lucky? I curse each time I get another eagle, that means extra 2 hours waiting xD lucky would be getting a honeybee i got nearly as many eagles as firestorms, about six i believe. Blargh.

Why don't they make different breeding hours?? Curse them! It's all too clear they want us to use extra gold to speed up because of not knowing what we got. Sneaky.
    Tell me about it! I do an air kick whenever I see 13 or 14 hours. Its hard for me to believe so many tried have been fails.

Executive Chef
    First Happy Easter!!!! Second why this dragon is so hard to get, got to mamy eagles, and lots of firestorm, 2 mythic, I dont know what combo to try now. Any tips?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by pribakes View Post
    First Happy Easter!!!! Second why this dragon is so hard to get, got to mamy eagles, and lots of firestorm, 2 mythic, I dont know what combo to try now. Any tips?
    I got also the same, so many firestorm and three or four Eagle and Two scorpions and one Mythic but not even one Easter. This is the same with Four leaf that I have no chance to get it. So terrible!!!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeclit View Post
    Finally got it. It's horrifying.
    Which combo you use to get so difficult dragon? Thanks a lot!!

Fashion Designer
    I was hoping to have this one by Easter but no luck so far. Numerous firestorms, 2 mythics, a few eagles, but no Easter or Scorpion (this one I don't need so its ok).

Host(ess)
    Aarrggh .. all I want for Easter is an Easter Dragon egg!! Been breeding yellow and red since is release, oodles of firestorms and countless other fails later and I'm no nearer to that elusive bunny. If I didn't know better I'd be starting to think that Easter Bunny doesn't really exist!

Executive Chef
    I gave up on this dragon for now. All I was getting as fails were firestorms. No scorpion, no mythic, no eagle, just firestorm after firestorm. I do not like yellow and red anymore.

Fashion Designer
    I had my easter third try, some days ago.Not to say i m lucky, i dont focus on only one kind of dragon because the more i try, the less i have. So yes of course i get firestorms too but not as much as you say. I maybe found my own "martingale" like in poker playing...