Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Weekly Update 3-21-13 Amethyst Dragon - REMOVED

Farm Supplier
    Awesome my first try at gemstone and peacock gave me the 16 hr breed time, hopefully its not a serpent or aether, cuz i only have 2 days left!

Executive Chef
    Weird they made 'gemstone' a type category in July, but one of them is being removed. signs of more gemstones being limited.
    Last edited by sehana; 10-01-13 at 06:09 PM.
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

I have Amethyst already but I don't like that it's leaving. It's really not fair to the android players, not to mention it's a gemstone dragon I hope I can finish off my gemstone set before TL decides to remove them all....

Quote Originally Posted by sehana View Post
    Weird they made 'gemstone' a type category in July, but one of them is being removed. signs of more gemstones being limited.
    Agree with you sehana! I'm also wondering why they are removing Gemstones...Except if they are monthly like I'm an Opal

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mrarfan View Post
    Agree with you sehana! I'm also wondering why they are removing Gemstones...Except if they are monthly like I'm an Opal
    maybe it is due to the fact that they are brirthstone dragons and we now have zodiac dragons for birth months. I hope they add some none birth month stones like rhodolite

Farm Supplier
    WHAT my favourite dragon is being REMOVED this was one if not my favourite dragon but I will never have it I don't have a gemstone dragon yet as I was in no rush to get it (too busy trying for naga and summer dragons, which I didn't get either) I'm on android and now I'm so fed up of this game. I can't leave it Too many good dragons being removed and it just drags me back but if TL don't sort this game out by the end of the year then I'm out, for good.

Fashion Designer
    it seems like the rest of the gemstone dragons will be removed shortly after.

Fashion Designer
    I need just one small amethyst gem to craft this dragon, has taken so long and trading other dragons for the gem is not giving me this gem, I remember from the past that right/left haert dragon gives out a magic dragon as fail rate of 99%, so I just used this and got a magic, so the Amethyst Dragon should be on my island soon.

Rhino Keeper
    I have a neighbor who is trying to craft Amethyst. If the timer runs out during crafting, will she still get the egg? I know with breeding the egg is determined at the start, but I was unsure if that applies to crafting.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Em_storm View Post
    I have a neighbor who is trying to craft Amethyst. If the timer runs out during crafting, will she still get the egg? I know with breeding the egg is determined at the start, but I was unsure if that applies to crafting.
    If she is crafting it then yes she will get it even when this has expired

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast