Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Moon Dragon Celebration - 100th Dragon - Winners Announced!

Quote Originally Posted by Candy3030 View Post
    Thanks for the info
    I know! Soo much food....

Fashion Designer
    just breed my moon using night and light, although I got it after about 5-6 try, I did get ice cream, hypnotic, luck and clown which I also needed to join my collection.
    I don't think I can enter the special event, don't have enough time to hatch it unless I use gold.

Well, I'm on my 6th try and it's a 12 hour. So far breeding night and light I've gotten 2 Luck, 1 Coral, 1 IceCream, 1 Winter (already had one), so I have another 12 and I'm hoping for possibly a mistmoth, maybe a right-heart (have 2 lefts)

Quote Originally Posted by jonathanharker View Post
    Got it third try. Has anyone on here ever won one of these contests? I enter every week and have 300 neighbors and never heard of anyone who's won. Would be encouraging to hear some winner stories.
    Quote Originally Posted by MazReptile View Post
    These contests are getting ridiculous now. TL don't give enough time for people to breed without the use of gold... And food costs are stupid too... I never enter these contests mainly coz I don't stand a chance of winning and I agree with jonathanharker (cool name btw if its from Dracula) I have over 100 neighbours and I'm on here daily but I never see anyone say they actually won one if these...
    check out the Four Leaf Winner announced thread. there's a winner story there.

I may be a bit dim but do you have to actually DO something to enter or is the fact that you have the dragon enough to automatically get you an entry?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kyrandia1 View Post
    I may be a bit dim but do you have to actually DO something to enter or is the fact that you have the dragon enough to automatically get you an entry?
    Answer : yes, the fact you have one automaticaly get you an entry.

Thank you for your quick reply, ��

Executive Chef
    This contest lasts for 3 days. The breeding alone takes 62 hours. 72-62: 10 hours, considering you get it first time. Obviously, that is no where near enough to fully evolve without gold.

Thanks winksy, great story!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RotomGuy View Post
    This contest lasts for 3 days. The breeding alone takes 62 hours. 72-62: 10 hours, considering you get it first time. Obviously, that is no where near enough to fully evolve without gold.
    true! in principle, you should buy gold for a chance to win

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast