Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Moon Dragon Celebration - 100th Dragon - Winners Announced!

Farm Supplier
    Wow nice dragon! Love the color! She will look great in the black sand! Ugh! I haven't got the Black Angel yet though

Farm Supplier
    I got mine using Angel and Night on 3rd try, got coral then winter then moon! It is 31 hours so I rushed it through and is on nest now. So back to trying for Dark Angel seems I just can't get that one.

Rhino Keeper
    Yay, dragon # 93! Looks good.

Executive Chef
    Nice! But I doubt I'll be able to get this one too... Haven't had any luck wiht black hybrids. Not one!

Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    Typing with pony hooves is hard. Fixed! ^_^
    You should get some special gloves/prosthetics with fingers on them to help you type! ;p

Rhino Keeper
    It's funny that this is the "official" 100th dragon when Samurai was released prior, making it 100 to some and Moon being 101 for them.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by topherocious View Post
    It's funny that this is the "official" 100th dragon when Samurai was released prior, making it 100 to some and Moon being 101 for them.
    That's what i was going to say 101th dragon not 100th

Executive Chef
    The Samurai is a Beta dragon though, and is technically not actually released yet.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RotomGuy View Post
    The Samurai is a Beta dragon though, and is technically not actually released yet.
    And, did anyone actually get the dragon yet? or they still on quests for its parts. (which is kind of icky).

Banned
    That's awesome that 100 people will win this contest. Granted it's less gold, but 500 gold is better than 0 gold :-)

First attempt actually netted me an Aether dragon on my 2nd account and a luck dragon on this account. Will keep trying for this one for a bit as I like the possibility.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by topherocious View Post
    Yeah, but that's only for those people who got the beta test of the dragon quests which isn't available to everyone just yet, so the samurai dragon doesn't count as the official 100th dragon. Moon dragon as it's available to everyone and on all platforms, is the official 100th dragon.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast