Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bought a dragon by mistake

Bought a dragon by mistake

A mythic dragon to be precise. I was saving up Gold to be able to afford a Diamond dragon, and whilst looking at the newly added (Medusa, Atlas and Mythic) I swiped my thumb across to see if there were any more in the same section. Wasn't too impressed when it decided I wanted to spend six hundred gold on the Mythic instead.

So, is there anything I can do to retract this?

Thank you

Banned
    I don't think so. TL doesn't undo/reimburse purchases made with gold or coins. Many of us have been asking for a "confirm" icon, especially with gold purchase. We are still waiting.

Banned
    No, TL won't give you your gold back. Check this thread, you're not the only one... https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...rmation/page15

You should try to breed Diamond, no point in buying it.

Been trying to breed it for six months. Ain't going so well. And I promised my wee one I'd get one for her

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellicules View Post
    Been trying to breed it for six months. Ain't going so well. And I promised my wee one I'd get one for her
    I tried a few times with Firestorm & Island but never got it. I used Fruitful and Tiny for a pink hybrid and got Diamond, yesterday I got Quetzal, Gold & Crusader. Stop trying for it like I did and you might get it

Well i got a Honeybee a couple of days ago, so it's not all bad

Rhino Keeper
    I too bought the mythic dragon by mistake. Now i stop expanding, stop looking at album nor go to market. I guess life is just not fair  now i have to start saving again for the diamond

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellicules View Post
    Well i got a Honeybee a couple of days ago, so it's not all bad
    I have 4, I hate them bugs lol

Rhino Keeper
    Sorry you got gold trapped man . I learned the hard way myself too. Now I ALWAYS keep eggs in my nests, even if it's ready to hatch.

Banned
    This things stink but they are a part of the game. You know you are a real player when your gold goes to waste in the blink of an eye! My offense was 600 gold on a mindvolt. Now I dont scroll anywhere near the dragons when I have a lot of gold saved. I refuse to make that mistake again.

And no, like mentioned, they wont return your gold. For diamond, dont force it, it will come when you say you dont care and keep throwing random dragons in the den. Believe me, it will come.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast