Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Moon Dragon Celebration - 100th Dragon - Winners Announced!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by salinho View Post
    Nice! But I doubt I'll be able to get this one too... Haven't had any luck wiht black hybrids. Not one!

You should get some special gloves/prosthetics with fingers on them to help you type! ;p
    About luck, i didnt get any new dragon since passion or cupid except night and the easy four-leaf.. cry now :-$

Quote Originally Posted by dapplefur View Post
    can only be coral. there is no air in the combo you used.
    That's what I thought. I don't have a coral yet so not a problem. Still going to try again for the moon.

Four-leaf wasn't easy for me, but then I haven't tried but twice to get it. I've to busy with the black hybrids and I only have 1 btw. Made 2 attempts so far for moon while waiting for my first diamond to finish hatching. 1st try night broke down to base elements and magic got mixed with light for like my 10th luck, now on my second attempt I got a 10 hr breeding time so I assume night broke down to it's base elements again and they mixed to make coral. These black dragons are so annoying.

Banned
    Second attempt : Coral. Lovely purple ball bouncing all over...well, I have enough of you so please, HIT THE ROAD !!!

Rhino Keeper
    Dose anyone know the total food need to feed this one?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy3030 View Post
    Dose anyone know the total food need to feed this one?
    This is another 100,000. Just got mine to level 8 and it wants 5,600 per feed. Have fun Farmer Candy!

Sincerely,
    Farmer Betsy

Got it third try. Has anyone on here ever won one of these contests? I enter every week and have 300 neighbors and never heard of anyone who's won. Would be encouraging to hear some winner stories.

Rhino Keeper
    These contests are getting ridiculous now. TL don't give enough time for people to breed without the use of gold... And food costs are stupid too... I never enter these contests mainly coz I don't stand a chance of winning and I agree with jonathanharker (cool name btw if its from Dracula) I have over 100 neighbours and I'm on here daily but I never see anyone say they actually won one if these...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by betsyb514 View Post
    This is another 100,000. Just got mine to level 8 and it wants 5,600 per feed. Have fun Farmer Candy!

Sincerely,
    Farmer Betsy
    Thanks for the info

DEFINITLEY entering!

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast