Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer Concept Contest!

Rhino Keeper
    I.D. --> thiny19
    Game --> Bakery Story

Here's my entry for Restaurant Story: "Ethnic Motif"

(since June 12 is the Philippines Independence Day, so, i was inspired to make this)

I tried again in Ipad & i think it will always be complicated for me:-( & im not that s****ed..its Its all ive got:-)

Last edited by kooky panda; 03-17-13 at 12:48 PM. Reason: added ID and game for gems

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you kooky panda:-)

This is my 2nd time to join again after 1 year:-)
    My i.d. sarrah2011 and game is Bakery Story

"SUMMER PURPLE"

"SUMMER PINK"

"SUMMER GREEN"

Rhino Keeper
    I.D. --> thiny19
    Game --> Bakery Story

Here's my entry for Farm Story: "Ethnic Carabao"

Carabao - is a swamp type domestic water buffalo (Bubalus bubalis) kept in the Philippines and Guam. Water buffaloes were probably introduced to the Philippines by Malay immigrants in the period 300 to 200 BC. The Malay word kerbau was modified in Filipino to carabao. The female is called caraballa.

(Since June 12 is the Philippines Independence Day, so, i was inspired to make this:-) )

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by periculous View Post
    ID: periculous
    Game: Bakery Story

Program used: Paint tool SAI and a wacom tablet
    Time taken: no idea
    Had to hand write the labels since there was no text option in the program I used.

Softdrink dispenser will have around 3 - 4 recipes that will cook for 1 - 22 hours. Recipes include popular drinks such as coke (coca-cola, pepsi), soft drinks (sprite) and orange-flavoured soft drink (e.g. fanta).
    Seaside oven will cook recipes which I have not decided yet.

I will submit decorations and recipes soon, hopefully after some of my exams are over.

Thank you,

periculous (:
    Love this:-)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sarrah2011 View Post
    This is my 2nd time to join again after 1 year:-)
    My i.d. sarrah2011 and game is Bakery Story

"SUMMER PURPLE"

"SUMMER PINK"

"SUMMER GREEN"
    Love this:-)

Banned
    [IMG][/IMG]
    1.Root Beer Float Can see 'foam' on top and ice cream at the bottom, served in a tall mug with a handle, has a possibly colored straw.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    2. M&M Cookie Is the tan color of a cookie, has m&m 'M' symbol on m&ms, 2 served on a plate, served with a glass of milk.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    3. Cream Soda Float Same as RB float, but with cream soda (tall mug, colored straw, foam, handle, and ice cream scoop.)
    Concepts for Bakery (gems to pet shop)
    Please have artwork changed is not what i wanted to turn out

Banned
    MY Brother's Dragon... if He wins it goes to- Id- mamanelsen game: Dragon story

Host(ess)

Beach Ball Dragon
    Colors: Blue and yellow/red.
    Rarity: Common w/ 13 hours

Baby: Baby Beach ball dragons were born to play and have fun in the sand. Passersby always give these young ones odd looks for the odd sand pails that sit atop of their heads.

Juvenile: Now that the first ****** has appeared ____NAME's____ belly, it's identity is more easily determined. The yellow ****** always appears first, then red and blue is the last.

Adult: The thick toes of the adult Beach Ball dragon help it traverse across sandy beaches with ease. It walks instead of flies because, although it's wingspan is large, the wings themselves are thin and unsupportive.

Epic: In it's epic form, everyone now knows why ____NAME____ had a sand pail on his head all of his life. With these dragons always playing with beach balls they quickly learned their horns would commonly snag and deflate the beach balls. So the best thing they could find were sand pails left abandoned on the beach to cover their two sharp horns.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charcoal Dragon
    Colors: Purple and red.
    Rarity: Super rare w/ 27 hours

Baby: Newborn baby Charcoal dragons are quite nerve racking. At first you would think that the dragon is immediately sick with a fever, but a care-taker must know these dragons are born with a noticiably higher body temperature.

Juvenile: Charcoal dragons love the summertime. The climates are warm and they attend picnics and social events regularly. If you ever need extra coal for the grill a Charcoal dragon is always willing to give some up.

Adult: The charcoal fixed to the scales of ____NAME____ can easily be pried off for instant use. It can not only be used for barbeques but for art too. Numerous charcoal sketches have been sighted scrawled across rocks and logs on the dragon isles.

Epic: Now in epic form these dragons have quite the set of claws for attending heated charcoal and for keeping fires lit. The heat does not bother the dragon but the fire can still singe their scales, so the long thin claws do just the trick for tossing the coals and logs around. They can keep things burning for hours.

Quote Originally Posted by bumblez08 View Post

Beach Ball Dragon
    Colors: Blue and yellow/red.
    Rarity: Common w/ 13 hours

Baby: Baby Beach ball dragons were born to play and have fun in the sand. Passersby always give these young ones odd looks for the odd sand pails that sit atop of their heads.

Juvenile: Now that the first ****** has appeared ____NAME's____ belly, it's identity is more easily determined. The yellow ****** always appears first, then red and blue is the last.

Adult: The thick toes of the adult Beach Ball dragon help it traverse across sandy beaches with ease. It walks instead of flies because, although it's wingspan is large, the wings themselves are thin and unsupportive.

Epic: In it's epic form, everyone now knows why ____NAME____ had a sand pail on his head all of his life. With these dragons always playing with beach balls they quickly learned their horns would commonly snag and deflate the beach balls. So the best thing they could find were sand pails left abandoned on the beach to cover their two sharp horns.

Charcoal Dragon
    Colors: Purple and red.
    Rarity: Super rare w/ 27 hours

Baby: Newborn baby Charcoal dragons are quite nerve racking. At first you would think that the dragon is immediately sick with a fever, but a care-taker must know these dragons are born with a noticiably higher body temperature.

Juvenile: Charcoal dragons love the summertime. The climates are warm and they attend picnics and social events regularly. If you ever need extra coal for the grill a Charcoal dragon is always willing to give some up.

Adult: The charcoal fixed to the scales of ____NAME____ can easily be pried off for instant use. It can not only be used for barbeques but for art too. Numerous charcoal sketches have been sighted scrawled across rocks and logs on the dragon isles.

Epic: Now in epic form these dragons have quite the set of claws for attending heated charcoal and for keeping fires lit. The heat does not bother the dragon but the fire can still singe their scales, so the long thin claws do just the trick for tossing the coals and logs around. They can keep things burning for hours.

LOVE The Beach Ball dragon!!
    The pail on his head is Sooo cute!!
    And the way the ball is his belly is awesome! <3

The Charcoal is cool too, I dig the nails, I wouldn't want them scratching my back
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-17-13 at 08:27 PM. Reason: typo

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast