Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Thread: Summer Concept Contest!

Congratulations to all the winners! (:

Quote Originally Posted by bigbux3 View Post
    Congrats winners!
    I saw some amazing entries and a lot of items I wanted that didn't get chosen. I hope to see this content soon!

FrozenTurtle, does this mean the Honorary Mentions get their item in the game free when it's released?
    Sorry, all 12 of these winners are independent from our selections to forward to the Production Team. It is possible that you may have been selected for both, however.

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Sorry, all 12 of these winners are independent from our selections to forward to the Production Team. It is possible that you may have been selected for both, however.
    So it's an IF the items are made (will you receive a free item, including the winners and honorary mentions)?

- sigh - I NEVER win anything, and I work so hard. It's heartbreaking for some when they work so much for something but never even get a compliment. However, this motivates me to work even harder in future contests. Thank you to everyone who participated, and congratulations to all of the winners. Can't wait for more contests!!!

Farm Supplier
    Oopanugie so glad you won the 1sr prize. Those dragons are awesome and very creative.

Congrats to all winners.

I cant believe some of my favourites where ignored ;-)
    Koalas23 you would be my first pick ;-) :-)

Rhino Keeper
    Congrats winners:-)

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819