Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Summer Concept Contest!

Summer Concept Contest!

Hi, everyone! In our previous concept contests, we've received a lot of talented ideas for concepts. Keep them coming! Create a concept for your favorite TeamLava games and have a chance to see your dream item in game!

We want to know what items you'd like to see for summer! Summer is a time for barbeques on the grill, splashing around at the pool, playing matches of volleyball, and making sandcastles.

The development process does take some time to complete, but we will aim for a turnaround of about two to three months. Show us your creative ideas for the months of June and July!

Additionally, we would like to emphasize that we are looking for great concepts. Even if your artistic s****s are not perfect, include a very detailed description of what you are submitting and it may still be selected.

We're still working on concepts we received from the previous Concept Contest and hope to have those in the game soon!

Submit your concepts for the following games:
    • Dragon Story - Hybrid Dragons using base colors (Red, Blue, Yellow, Green, Purple)
    • Bubble Mania - Level Backgrounds, Cat Outfits (Bubble Seasons only)
    • Jewel Mania - Level backgrounds
    • Bakery Story - Appliances, Counters, Tables and Chairs, Decorations, Recipes
    • Restaurant Story - Appliances, Counters, Tables and Chairs, Decorations, Recipes
    • Farm Story - Crops, Decorations, Animals
    • Fashion Story - Catalogs, Counters and Racks, Decorations, Avatar Clothing

Guidelines:

Entries that do not meet these guidelines are subject to disqualification.
    • All entries must be images and your own original work.
    • All entries must agree to the Disclaimer listed below.
    • All entries must be posted in this thread by March 26th at 10 AM PDT.

Prizes:
    • If your concept is selected as a winner you will receive 100 Gems or Gold for the game of your choice (500 Gems or Gold if it's a newer game, e.g. Bubble Mania, Dragon Story, Castle Story, etc.)
    • Even if you don't win the contest, if the concept is used to create an item, you will receive the item when it is released.

Disclaimer:
    By submitting any art, drawings or other materials (collectively, "Art Work") to Storm8, Inc. ("Storm8"), you transfer (and hereby agree to such transfer) to Storm8 all rights, title and interest in and to the Art Work, including without limitation all copyrights and moral rights. For clarity, by transferring such rights you are giving Storm8 the right to, among other things, modify and use in any way all Art Work, including but not limited to incorporating it into a game. In addition, to the extent the transfer of moral rights is not permitted by law, you hereby irrevocably waive any claim based on moral rights, if any, in the Art Work. You represent and warrant that you own the intellectual property rights, including but not limited to the copyrights, in and to the Art Work, and that Storm8's exercise of any rights in or to the Art Work, including but not limited to the reproduction, public display and performance, distribution and preparation of derivative works of the Art Work, will not infringe any third party rights or violate any applicable law.

Rhino Keeper
    Ohh another concept contest! Better start drawing!

Rhino Keeper
    Omg yay! Another concept contest thats so cool! Totally doing it! Good luck everyone

Rhino Keeper
    can i create an item for other games and receive prize for Dragon story?

New Resident
    I have an idea but it contains Black and I don't have a picture because my drawing Sucks!!! but, the dragon I'm thinking of is "Shadow Dragon," which is a hybrid of Black & Light. It can be like, half black/half white. Like a yin-yang sort of thing.
    Speaking of yin-yang, you can also do hybrid of black & light, and the same way you did left & right heart dragon, you can do "yin" & "yang," and then you can have one which is a hybrid of them both, like passion dragon.
    I don't have a lot of ideas for the Summer, but during summer people really get into sports. So, maybe there is something about sports you can do to make it "summer"y!
    And Pleeease can you give us android users the spell shop and trading portal? That's like, half the fun! and Android users are missing it!
    My ID is: arezaei

New Resident
    ill have the drawings and send it here again

New Resident

Yin Dragon, Yang Dragon, & Yin-Yang Dragon

Ok here are the drawing (horrible drawing!) or the Three dragons I suggested in my first reply to this forum.

Here is my original reply
    "I have an idea but it contains Black and I don't have a picture because my drawing Sucks!!! but, the dragon I'm thinking of is "Shadow Dragon," which is a hybrid of Black & Light. It can be like, half black/half white. Like a yin-yang sort of thing.
    Speaking of yin-yang, you can also do hybrid of black & light, and the same way you did left & right heart dragon, you can do "yin" & "yang," and then you can have one which is a hybrid of them both, like passion dragon.
    I don't have a lot of ideas for the Summer, but during summer people really get into sports. So, maybe there is something about sports you can do to make it "summer"y!
    And Pleeease can you give us android users the spell shop and trading portal? That's like, half the fun! and Android users are missing it!
    My ID is: arezaei "

I have not yet thought of a drawing for the Summer one or Light, but I have the others.
    ps. I know this might not exactly be what you are looking for for the summer, but i had to share my idea with you guys some way!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG1159.jpg 
Views:	164 
Size:	91.8 KB 
ID:	6062  

How do I send this to TeamLava??

I have an idea! There should be less appliances..I wish that all the food were on the regular oven and regular mixer D:

For bakery story

Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast