Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Night Dragons- Hard to Get

Executive Chef
    *crawls along the ground*

That makes 300 attempts for a Kite Dragon. Not one. *faints*

New Resident
    I just recently made my first night dragon, and am breeding it now for the first time with a yellow (air? I'm not DS savvy AT ALL). It created a 14 hour breeding time, and I cannot figure out what it is. I've been looking everywhere, it seems like, and haven't found anything that matches up. Can anyone shed some light on this for me please? (I hope I posted this in the correct area). Ty!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckyface11 View Post
    I just recently made my first night dragon, and am breeding it now for the first time with a yellow (air? I'm not DS savvy AT ALL). It created a 14 hour breeding time, and I cannot figure out what it is. I've been looking everywhere, it seems like, and haven't found anything that matches up. Can anyone shed some light on this for me please? (I hope I posted this in the correct area). Ty!
    I'm pretty sure that's a Mist dragon you've got there.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by sollia View Post
    I'm pretty sure that's a Mist dragon you've got there.
    Oh yeah. I was so focused on the Night aspect that I forgot its blue/purple origin. Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    Wow I finally, FINALLY just got my first night hybrid. Illusion, from night and wizard (14 hours can't be anything else right?). I've been trying for months! I actually got my first diamond before I got even one night hybrid, and I was trying way harder for night hybrids. Sheesh! Kind of mad the ugliest one is my first one, but hey it beats yet another coral!

Quote Originally Posted by krissy5000 View Post
    Wow I finally, FINALLY just got my first night hybrid. Illusion, from night and wizard (14 hours can't be anything else right?). I've been trying for months! I actually got my first diamond before I got even one night hybrid, and I was trying way harder for night hybrids. Sheesh! Kind of mad the ugliest one is my first one, but hey it beats yet another coral!
    Nice! Seriously tired of blue/purple mixes. ive had three corals from four attempts in the past two days.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by fitfunsparkle View Post
    Nice! Seriously tired of blue/purple mixes. ive had three corals from four attempts in the past two days.
    lol I have literally been trying for months, I can't even tell you how many corals I've seen. Those night hybrids are broken! (in my game anyway)

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah I can't get a night hybrid to save my life but if i even think of putting blue and purple in the den together I get another night dragon .... I mean really?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RotomGuy View Post
    *crawls along the ground*

That makes 300 attempts for a Kite Dragon. Not one. *faints*
    Next try, perhaps? XD GL!

I've been trying for DA. So many magics it's not funny

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone had luck with aether and magic working? I wanna try them in hopes that I will either get 1) night 2) peacock or 3) mistmoth.

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast