Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Weekly Update 3-14-13 Dark Angel

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by IrisheaglesOne View Post
    I really like the design of this dragon! My diamond doesnt breed anything but what you breed it to, so I wont be getting this dragon. Somethings wrong with my diamond. Over 600 breedings and it never breeds anything but what I breed it to.

Still, this is a beautiful dragon! Thank you!

Thats what a diamond usually does when breeding it with a single color. The small rare chance being the ultra we look for.

Banned
    Breeding diamond and the night dragon is insane!! The night dragon breaks down far too much. First breeding, I got a wizard. Second breeding , I'm getting a half heart. Breeding diamond and virtue wouldnt break down, it would give you another virtue. This is nut so!!!

Rhino Keeper
    I've gotten 8 Wizards, 5 Mistmoths, 3 Aethers, 1 Mercury, 2 Magics, and 3 Nights.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Baraze View Post
    I know! Someone said they got anubis from this too. I want that bad luck and fail dragon.
    Yeah, I could handle those kinds of failures. As I need a mercury and an Anubis.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tonguelashing View Post
    Breeding diamond and the night dragon is insane!! The night dragon breaks down far too much. First breeding, I got a wizard. Second breeding , I'm getting a half heart. Breeding diamond and virtue wouldnt break down, it would give you another virtue. This is nut so!!!
    A Half Heart Dragon, have you seen the egg? I would say if not you have a Water Dragon.
    Also, the pink color has been breaking down when bred with Diamond since the Black color came out. >_<

Rhino Keeper
    I'm glad I got Unicorn prior to Black changing things around. I can deal with going after this Dark Angel for awhile.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by knj00 View Post
    A Half Heart Dragon, have you seen the egg? I would say if not you have a Water Dragon.
    Also, the pink color has been breaking down when bred with Diamond since the Black color came out. >_<
    Oops, Water or Mistmoth (both 12hrs)

Banned
    When I saw the baby form, I wasn't thrilled. But the epic form !!! WOW ! That is a gorgeous dragon. I'm in love

Executive Chef
    I am still trying to get the green, blue, yellow and purple hybrids!!!!! No chance of getting this one for a VERY long time

Farm Supplier
    It is 23 hours so be careful guys dont get mix up with night.

Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast