Page 4 of 41 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Weekly Update 3-14-13 Dark Angel

Executive Chef
    Oh, this has to be my favourite dragon.

Banned
    I couldnt mistake the night egg for this one. The crescent and stars is noticeable. And when you are selling out of the nest, it clearly states, "you have hatched a....).

This one will elude me like the unicorn. About 400 gold and I am NOT buying more. Until I see a 30% sale maybe....maybe!

Banned
    I want to breed for this dragon and I'm waiting to finish dragon breeding had 20 hours. Sigh..
    said no dark angel dragon ever

Rhino Keeper
    You have to have the diamond dragon 1st & super rare is not the word for that dragon. Still cn't get it. Why is TL making this game so hard for the players? Why??

Rhino Keeper
    First try is water, 2nd try 20 hours so magic... I hope I get Mercury and Anubis as fail dragons xD
    But this dragon is awesome looking

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mica4817 View Post
    You have to have the diamond dragon 1st & super rare is not the word for that dragon. Still cn't get it. Why is TL making this game so hard for the players? Why??
    How is it hard?? yes not everyone has a diamond dragon but it is something to look forward too once you get a diamond... It will come to you don't worry, I was level 70 when I got mine from genie and winter.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MazReptile View Post
    How is it hard?? yes not everyone has a diamond dragon but it is something to look forward too once you get a diamond... It will come to you don't worry, I was level 70 when I got mine from genie and winter.
    I think some players find it difficult due to fail times. Many have a hard time getting certain dragons. I can't get a Unicorn on my secondary game to save my life! LOL Not everyone has a streak of luck.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MomsHouseofSweets View Post
    I think some players find it difficult due to fail times. Many have a hard time getting certain dragons. I can't get a Unicorn on my secondary game to save my life! LOL Not everyone has a streak of luck.
    Now the unicorn is even more complicated, due to the pink breaking up. Ill never understand why dragons have to break up when paired with diamond. Like the hybrids isnt difficult enough to get.

Rhino Keeper
    Super cute and i guess breeding it will be super difficult too... anyway Dragon is awesome looking TL have done a good job designing and i should admit it, we like dragons like this not icecream or chocolate or frutiful

Host(ess)
    I really like the design of this dragon! My diamond doesnt breed anything but what you breed it to, so I wont be getting this dragon. Somethings wrong with my diamond. Over 600 breedings and it never breeds anything but what I breed it to.

Still, this is a beautiful dragon! Thank you!

Page 4 of 41 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast