Page 13 of 41 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Weekly Update 3-14-13 Dark Angel

Banned
    I hate wizards .... Took me forever to get my first one. But now I've gotten 3 wizards in a row ... Already had traded 2 since thursday ....Now I'll trade 3 more

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cedkugedchgd View Post
    wow! you must be one of the lucky ones, i hope you win the 5.000 gold contest!
    Awww, bless you. lol. Unfortunately it'll still be in the nest the time the competition is over with! but thank you ; )

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolas_Kryptonite View Post
    Got the brat These darks overall are driving me insane
    Yay! Congrats! Will just have to visit yours for the next year, until I get mine, lol!

Executive Chef
    Ugh!
    Another Illusion :/

Rhino Keeper
    I've noticed breeding Anubis with Night gives a lot of Coral fails whereas Diamond and Night gave me a lot of Wizard fails. Just mentioning it, if anyone's interested.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by topherocious View Post
    I've noticed breeding Anubis with Night gives a lot of Coral fails whereas Diamond and Night gave me a lot of Wizard fails. Just mentioning it, if anyone's interested.
    Did anything give you lots of Mercury or Anubis fails? Those are the fails I'd like! lol

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by moostermine View Post
    Yay! Congrats! Will just have to visit yours for the next year, until I get mine, lol!
    lol, hopefully you should get yours soon too!! ; )

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by NouraMoh View Post
    Ugh!
    Another Illusion :/
    Another? I'll take it. lol.
    What pair did you use to get Illusion?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolas_Kryptonite View Post
    Got the brat These darks overall are driving me insane
    Congrats. Perserverance wins every time.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Baraze View Post
    Im laughing my backside off because im in the same boat. I bought $60 worth of gold over a span of four days and have been hiding it from my fiancee. He started playing bakery and figured all of my decor couldnt possibly be from cooking food. Little does he know im waiting another bakery gem sale.

I promised myself I wouldnt get more gold here because all of those 20, 22 and 23 hour fails sucks your gold up in no time. Ive already used over 1000 gold. Like so many mentioned, we just could have bought the darn thing.

I find it funny though, how no one has tried to explain the reasons behind the split breeding. And this dragon being soooo special that its the same amount of hours as a parent. Its a slap to the face and crummy business.
    Lol my fianc? almost figured out that I was buying gold on Fashion Story the same way. He said I thought you couldn't get that kind of stuff without spending $$? I just casually changed the subject. I've done better than I thought. Haven't bought gold all weekend. Still no Angel but I just started breeding ANOTHER WIZARD. And still no closer to learning that black will stick together more often! Come on TL it's been days and barely any Dark Angels produced!! It was definitely easier to get my first diamond than this!!