Page 11 of 41 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Weekly Update 3-14-13 Dark Angel

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nbella1414 View Post
    I do the same thing. Lol. Every day i tell myself NO MORE GOLD! And since theres nothing stopping me I keep doing it. i could have just bought the Dark Angel. The suspense is more fun. but only when I get the result I want. I could have bought so many cool things with the $$ I've spent on this game! If my fianc? knew he would never let me hear the end of it.
    Im laughing my backside off because im in the same boat. I bought $60 worth of gold over a span of four days and have been hiding it from my fiancee. He started playing bakery and figured all of my decor couldnt possibly be from cooking food. Little does he know im waiting another bakery gem sale.

I promised myself I wouldnt get more gold here because all of those 20, 22 and 23 hour fails sucks your gold up in no time. Ive already used over 1000 gold. Like so many mentioned, we just could have bought the darn thing.

I find it funny though, how no one has tried to explain the reasons behind the split breeding. And this dragon being soooo special that its the same amount of hours as a parent. Its a slap to the face and crummy business.

Rhino Keeper
    I've gotten 3 Mercuries from this dang Devil Dragon and no Devil Dragon. STICK BLACK STICK!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by topherocious View Post
    I've gotten 3 Mercuries from this dang Devil Dragon and no Devil Dragon. STICK BLACK STICK!
    Give me one !!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by henrylucky View Post
    Give me one !!
    I'd happily give you one if I could! I don't agree with how pink & black break down when breeding with Diamond. Diamond's are already ultra rare and throwing this new obstacle makes their rarity near impossible!

Executive Chef
    i'd happily give you one if i could! I don't agree with how pink & black break down when breeding with diamond. Diamond's are already ultra rare and throwing this new obstacle makes their rarity near impossible!
    :d:d:d:d:d:d:d

Executive Chef

I'd happily give you one if I could! I don't agree with how pink & black break down when breeding with Diamond. Diamond's are already ultra rare and throwing this new obstacle makes their rarity near impossible!
    You think more dragon improve the rarity?

Is not like a random 1-100 with 1-60 is common, with 61-90 is rare, with 91-97 is super rare and with 98-100 is ultra rare?

Ahh, ok

With more than one ultra rare if you make result you could have 3 possibility! Right

Fashion Designer
    I am so discouraged right now

Sped up last night breeding and it's a night
    Bred them again and.. Another 23 hours.... Sped it up and... another night.

Bred them again and it's a 12 hour.

Stick a fork in me, I am done. No more gold it's just a waste. Either this happens naturally or it don't

this dragon is almost impossible to breed for gold buyers they spent lots and still no evil angel..how much more those who doesnt buy gold?!omg itl take them a life time?TL u guys are awesome get filthy rich!

Page 11 of 41 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast