Page 10 of 41 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Weekly Update 3-14-13 Dark Angel

Fashion Designer
    I'm curious.... has anyone managed to get one or tried to get one with another dark other than Night?

Rhino Keeper
    Looks so cool I really want one but I've never even tried for diamond so itd be months before I got one of them and then another few years before I managed to breed this hybrid

Quote Originally Posted by Lolas_Kryptonite View Post
    I'm curious.... has anyone managed to get one or tried to get one with another dark other than Night?
    tried but got more deep and more illusion

Farm Supplier
    I just started breeding for the first tine black and diamond dragons and got a 23 hour. That is either night or dark angel .

Fashion Designer
    I tried Anubis and Night just to try a different diamond. I got all the same fails: coral, wizard, water, magic, mistmoth . But I also finally got a Mercury which was a nice one hour fail/surprise. I love him. He's adorable.

Rhino Keeper
    I got 23 hours, Good job TL making Dark Angel breeding time same as night dragon, I would love to speed breeding if its Angel, but if its not, I would be disappointed, so I choose not to speed it up

Fashion Designer
    Good luck!!! Mine were all nights. Ugh.

First try... 12 hrs

Fashion Designer
    Lol I am doing the same thing. I keep telling myself "no more gold" which lasted about 8 hours :/

Got a 23 hour earlier And let it sit, couldn't stand it anymore so I bought gold and sped it up, it was a Night. Got another 23 hour and since I was speeding things up anyways.... Another Night. Cleared a wizard out of the nest with what gold I had left and told myself I would leave whatever popped from the next breeding in the den...... It's something with 23 hours.....

Someone stop me from buying more gold please!!!!!! LOL

Fashion Designer
    I do the same thing. Lol. Every day i tell myself NO MORE GOLD! And since theres nothing stopping me I keep doing it. i could have just bought the Dark Angel. The suspense is more fun. but only when I get the result I want. I could have bought so many cool things with the $$ I've spent on this game! If my fianc? knew he would never let me hear the end of it.

Page 10 of 41 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast