Quote Originally Posted by nbella1414 View Post
I do the same thing. Lol. Every day i tell myself NO MORE GOLD! And since theres nothing stopping me I keep doing it. i could have just bought the Dark Angel. The suspense is more fun. but only when I get the result I want. I could have bought so many cool things with the $$ I've spent on this game! If my fianc? knew he would never let me hear the end of it.
Im laughing my backside off because im in the same boat. I bought $60 worth of gold over a span of four days and have been hiding it from my fiancee. He started playing bakery and figured all of my decor couldnt possibly be from cooking food. Little does he know im waiting another bakery gem sale.

I promised myself I wouldnt get more gold here because all of those 20, 22 and 23 hour fails sucks your gold up in no time. Ive already used over 1000 gold. Like so many mentioned, we just could have bought the darn thing.

I find it funny though, how no one has tried to explain the reasons behind the split breeding. And this dragon being soooo special that its the same amount of hours as a parent. Its a slap to the face and crummy business.