Page 1 of 35 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Dark Angel Dragon Celebration - Winners Announced!

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar

Dark Angel Dragon Celebration - Winners Announced!

A shadow of the night looms with massive wings, completely stealth except for the rare glimmer of the moon reflecting off of its jewel encrusted chest. When the creature swoops down into the light, a halo can be seen upon its head. Don't let this Dragon's appearance confuse you. Despite their melancholy demeanor, Dark Angel Dragons guard from above and are a wonderful addition to any Island.

Rules:
    Starts: Thursday, March 14th 11:00am PDT
    Ends: Monday, March 18th at 10:30am PDT

- BREED or BUY 1 Dark Angel Dragon for 1 entry!
    - EVOLVE an Dark Angel Dragon to level 10 for 10 entries!

10 players will win 5,000 Gold each! The more entries, the more chances you have to win!

Join in on the festivities by breeding or buying an Dark Angel Dragon through the following versions:

EDIT:

Were you able to bring a little darkness to your heavenly island in the sky? Please join me in congratulating the winners of the Dark Angel Dragon Celebration:

Миша
    SKyCAstLe��
    Dragon Monsters
    Harris habitat
    Dragonista
    Dragons Lair
    Dragoncitos
    007segura
    Paradise
    Syrial

Thanks to Caretakers across the lands, Dragon Story has been successfully filled with Dark Angel Dragons. It may look angelic, but it definitely has a mischievous side to it. Thanks again to everyone for participating!

***Please note that Island Names are not unique and the winners have already been awarded the prizes.

Banned
    Yes, yes, yes! I love him already!

Executive Chef
    Hgngmrmr! I love this one!

Banned
    I just saw him in the market, I can't even try for this because I don't have a Black or Diamond dragon! lol

wow, that's great! All I need is Diamond dragon! Augh...

Fashion Designer
    Way better than Illusion, imo, just have to wait 20 minutes for the sweepstakes to start.... Winder what the combinatioon will be, is this the dark-diamond hybrid?

Banned
    This one will be hard. The black is splitting. Wizards, waters, magics and athletics galore I got. Used 300 gold speed breeding. I give up until my three nests finish on their own.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitelove19 View Post
    Way better than Illusion, imo, just have to wait 20 minutes for the sweepstakes to start.... Winder what the combinatioon will be, is this the dark-diamond hybrid?
    Yeah, Black & Diamond.

Rhino Keeper
    Do we have a time yet for breeding?

Executive Chef
    Would get gold, but the sale that has seemed to be on for months has just vanished.

Page 1 of 35 1234511 ... LastLast