Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Deleting gifts

Question Deleting gifts

Is there any way to delete gifts once you have accepted them? Some of my friends have been sending some off the wall gifts. I'm afraid to deny them cause I'm afraid they might show up later. I don't want to clog my "inventory" with unneeded stuff.

The Honorable Panda
    There is no option to delete these gifts from your inventory. You can hold around 37,000 of each item so there is room.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    It would be good if we could delete as you don't want to be flicking through 37000 items just to collect your stew!

Maxed gift

Hi everyone, I got a question. My neighbors can send me gift anymore, how can i remove those old tools which i do not need?

Does anyone know?

Thanks

Banned
    if it says max gifts that just means that you already received 20 gift today.... 20 gifts a day is the max

you can always requests parts from neighbors also which you can get 20 also

Rhino Keeper
    Currently there is no way to remove tools in which you no longer need

ohh thanks!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dhfjdj View Post
    It would be good if we could delete as you don't want to be flicking through 37000 items just to collect your stew!
    You wouldn't have to flick through 37,000 items. Each gift that you receive will display under the gift the amount of that particular item that you have available for use.

Host(ess)

Outdated Gifts

Team Lava we love you to bits and pieces, but why in the world do you leave outdated gifts for appliances that you've removed from purchase?

The gifts include:

Shamrock, bunny ears, painted egg, colored plastic, magical wood, magical brick, magical snowball, Santa hat, and red ribbon.

So what happens is neighbors who have no clue end up sending these useless gifts, and if the recipient isn't aware and accepts them they are stuck in inventory for no good reason.

Will you please remove the gifts associated with the appliances that you discontinue? We'd really appreciate that bit of efficiency and it'll help us to have a better gaming experience

The Honorable Panda
    Some good news!!

Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post
    This is actually something we're working on right now. We just have to dot the I's and cross the T's before making any changes.

It might take up to a week before we can make any changes, since we're going through every game with old gift options.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast