Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Illusion Dragon Celebration - Winners Announced!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    At the top of the screen there's a menu called forum actions. In it select general settings. Scroll down to find the date and time settings
    I had no idea this feature was at the top of the screen. Thank you for sharing.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    At the top of the screen there's a menu called forum actions. In it select general settings. Scroll down to find the date and time settings
    Just saw your post! That makes it much easier. Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    What time do I set it at right now it 10:16 am here in Canada what time is tl at this time.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by sharbuch View Post
    What time do I set it at right now it 10:16 am here in Canada what time is tl at this time.

You can use this Time Zone Converter to figure out your local time. You can enter "San Francisco" for the TL time zone (PST).
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Soooo stupid looking i want to get it just for contest. Nd honestly 10000 food ea at lvl 9 for any of these dragons is a huge waste. Unless i have 5000 gold..

Rhino Keeper
    Stinky that my first one was too early for the contest, however, I just got my second one!!! After, I can't tell you how many Corals! Good luck to all!

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    You can enter "San Francisco" for the TL time zone (PST).
    San Francisco's time zone is now PDT. Also, TL server time zone seems to be PDT.
    But sweepstake announcement is oddly based on PST.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by noharara View Post
    San Francisco's time zone is now PDT. Also, TL server time zone seems to be PDT.
    But sweepstake announcement is oddly based on PST.
    When the contests began or the dialog for the contests was written, it was PST. But as of Sunday past, it changed to PDT. Proofreaders or whoever forgot to correct it probably. But I think any contest starts and ends on San Francisco time no matter if it is standard time or daylight savings time.

I've thrown in the towel on this one. 71.5hrs wasn't quite enough for this elusive joker.
    I made a total of 8 attempts and did partial den-time speed-ups on half of them, largely because my fails included new dragons I'd been hoping for.
    For fails I got my first 2 Mistmoths, first 2 Wizards, a couple extra Corals, a Mist and finally, my first Deep (still forming in the den). I'm really excited about the Deep because it's the first black hybrid I've managed to wrestle from my stubborn Night. It's also the most beautiful black hybrid so far.
    Maybe when I eventually pair Night with Deep, Illusion may appear (or that Aether dragon they named after my island. LOL).

Executive Chef
    Omg! 2 and a half hours and this contest is over and my stupid Illusion is still level 9
    I can't seem to be able to feed my dragons these days! Ugh :/

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast