Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Illusion Dragon Celebration - Winners Announced!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lollipop_rp View Post
    Oops I meant so true...
    Anyways, wats the difference between in game event and sweepstakes?
    Its the same..

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sand View Post
    11am in TeamLava game server's time zone was less than an hour ago, so the notice was posted here AHEAD of time. You need to realize that your clock, my clock, the forum's clock and TeamLava's server clock are not all in the same zone. It's a round world.
    Now is 12.35 am! (Google it)

Rhino Keeper
    I personally think these "sweepstakes" are a little ridiculous because we're only given 4 days to obtain a dragon that's crazy hard to get. I've spent money to speed breedin only to be rewarded with more 10h (Coral) and 22h (Wizard) fails times. So, I'm givin up. I'm gonna go back to tryin for the Diamond Dragon because these Black hybrids are frustratin the heck outta me.

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Starts: Monday, March 11th 11am PST
    March 11th 11am PST means March 11th noon PDT, right?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    Best thing to do so you don't miss stuff is to change your clock here in the forum to TL's time (pacific coast time). So when you log in here, you are always on the same time TL is on.
    Hey kwhales, that's a good idea. I'm in Australia so the different times everywhere are really confusing. Do you know how to change the time to the same? I think we about 11 hrs ahead here so I try to work the times out for the game sweeps etc, but is that the same time as on the forum? I'm not really sure.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by doop01 View Post
    Hey kwhales, that's a good idea. I'm in Australia so the different times everywhere are really confusing. Do you know how to change the time to the same? I think we about 11 hrs ahead here so I try to work the times out for the game sweeps etc, but is that the same time as on the forum? I'm not really sure.
    At the top of the screen there's a menu called forum actions. In it select general settings. Scroll down to find the date and time settings

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    At the top of the screen there's a menu called forum actions. In it select general settings. Scroll down to find the date and time settings
    Thanks Magyar. Changed it to -8hrs GMT , USA and Canada. That is the correct one isn't it?

Fashion Designer
    Thanks Magyar. Changed it to -8hrs GMT , USA and Canada. That is the correct one isn't it?
    Oops! The auto correct strikes again!

Executive Chef
    Not sure. What time do you have on your forum clock? It should say about 3:13 am. That's what time it is in TL land right now.

Nightclub Owner
    I think it might be. Make sure the day light savings correction is selected. You should double check it against this converter using San Francisco for the location.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast