Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Illusion Dragon Celebration - Winners Announced!

Quote Originally Posted by monstrefamille View Post
    Ok I didnt receive this message on my game and I see it beginns at 11 AM but you post it at 5 PM
    And I m looking your wall several times today

Please when you post a sweepstake do it on times or change the hour of sweepstake!
    Thank you
    11am in TeamLava game server's time zone was less than an hour ago, so the notice was posted here AHEAD of time. You need to realize that your clock, my clock, the forum's clock and TeamLava's server clock are not all in the same zone. It's a round world.

Rhino Keeper
    Iwas rushing and their side by side that's wat makes it worse :/

Executive Chef
    Best thing to do so you don't miss stuff is to change your clock here in the forum to TL's time (pacific coast time). So when you log in here, you are always on the same time TL is on.

Host(ess)
    Looks a lot like the Goblin in design. But on Android we don't even get the sweepstakes. Just a notice that there is a new dragon to breed or buy. On top of the same thing last week with the Four-Leaf (just a notice, no sweepstakes) and the new giveaway of the Lightning on iOS that we can't even purchase or breed for on Andriod, I'm getting seriously frustrated at the favoritism. /sigh

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Djeaton View Post
    Looks a lot like the Goblin in design. But on Android we don't even get the sweepstakes. Just a notice that there is a new dragon to breed or buy. On top of the same thing last week with the Four-Leaf (just a notice, no sweepstakes) and the new giveaway of the Lightning on iOS that we can't even purchase or breed for on Andriod, I'm getting seriously frustrated at the favoritism. /sigh
    Just because you don't have the contest pop up doesn't mean you can't enter. I am on IOS and do not get the contest pop up, only the new dragon pop up either. (just shut down my game and no pop up came on when I opened the game again).

more like a forestxmagic..not blackxmagic....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lobius View Post
    hmmm so ugly its cute lol well gota wait on my goblin to get done before i can try
    Lol do true

Executive Chef
    Oops I meant so true...
    Anyways, wats the difference between in game event and sweepstakes?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Djeaton View Post
    I'm iOS and didn't get the pop-up either....

2nd attempt with Night & Magic: 12hrs again; a 2nd Mistmoth. I expect to see quite a few blue-purple hybrids during this "celebration."

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast