Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Illusion Dragon

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RotomGuy View Post
    I only got one Black Hybrid, the Deep.

I'm reluctant to try for this one because I will always wonder whether that is a nose or a tounge!
    It's an illusion!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RotomGuy View Post
    I only got one Black Hybrid, the Deep.

I'm reluctant to try for this one because I will always wonder whether that is a nose or a tounge!
    There's no illusion , it's a tongue.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Baraze View Post
    Six tries. All corals. Ill wait it out. Not about to let this brat annoy me so early on a Monday.
    LMAO ... that's funny! Use of the word "brat" made me think that if I were at work today, I'd be kicking him out of my class. Instead, with this 20 hour wait I just got on 3rd try (2 corals and now a magic) I just want to kick him off my screen!!

QUESTION: WHAT LEVEL OF BLACK ARE YOU GUYS USING? IS IT EPIC? Mine is at level 9 and it's ****ing me - no hybrids at all. Just wondering what you're using?

Rhino Keeper
    Here's mine at Epic level for those wanting to know what epic form looks like.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by gotalotaluv View Post
    LMAO ... that's funny! Use of the word "brat" made me think that if I were at work today, I'd be kicking him out of my class. Instead, with this 20 hour wait I just got on 3rd try (2 corals and now a magic) I just want to kick him off my screen!!

QUESTION: WHAT LEVEL OF BLACK ARE YOU GUYS USING? IS IT EPIC? Mine is at level 9 and it's ****ing me - no hybrids at all. Just wondering what you're using?
    Supposedly level of dragon isn't supposed to affect the outcome.

This is what happens when you force artists to collaborate. This looks like it's made of odd parts; makes the Zombie dragon look elegant in comparison.
    My first Night & Magic pair gave me 12hrs - likely Mistmoth which would be a welcome fail instead of this hideous mash-up.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sand View Post
    This is what happens when you force artists to collaborate. This looks like it's made of odd parts; makes the Zombie dragon look elegant in comparison.
    My first Night & Magic pair gave me 12hrs - likely Mistmoth which would be a welcome fail instead of this hideous mash-up.
    i agree! i really don't think this dragon looks good, it just looks like the designers were in a rush and had like no ideas. anyways, it's still great TL is releasing so many dragons, that's really nice but you can do better!

Six tries. All corals. Ill wait it out. Not about to let this brat annoy me so early on a Monday.
    Let me get this straight - you bred six Corals in your one den; 60 hours worth of breeding in less than one hour. This is your idea of waiting it out?

Executive Chef
    Got it first try Night/Mistmoth = 22 hrs. I know I got it... that 22 hrs is an ILLUSION, i know i got Illusion; I will not believe in that 22 hrs... I know it's illusion...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tuskmage View Post
    Got it first try Night/Mistmoth = 22 hrs. I know I got it... that 22 hrs is an ILLUSION, i know i got Illusion; I will not believe in that 22 hrs... I know it's illusion...
    Nice, I like your spirit. Makes me feel better about my 20 hour breed time (not really, but still...)

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast