Page 79 of 82 FirstFirst ... 29697576777879808182 LastLast

Thread: Spin the wheel!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MariellaAmsler View Post
    is it at all possible to win the 1000 gold???
    I don't think so.........
    DragonTan1 got it...... once

Banned
    Oh well, used the wheel for the last time. Another stupid 759 coins and 50 apples. I think its sad how this part of the game is obviously designed to persuade some folks to use 10 gold to keep getting chances to spin. The last times, I only needed to use 120 gold or less to get both clockwork and hammerhead.

I used no extra gold this time but between the way the wheel refuses to move, no matter how I spin it, the delayed spins and it resetting itself like a bad carnival game, I'm happy I didn't.

It's stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by cquinn32 View Post
    Ok I'm ready for this wheel to leave! I've spun it at least 30 times today and every time it does its little stutter and lands on 50 apples or 750 coins. Don't really think its fair that the only way to obtain this dragon is spinning some obviously rigged wheel.
    Everyone has the same thinking, if they don't get what they want ( hammerhead ) by the 4th day, they will spend the gold to buy the extra spin until they get it...unfortunately...a proffesional bussinessman like TL knows this too, so maybe...i said maybe...they make it harder on the last day, so that they will get a lot of gold from it. Plus we can't get this dragon via market as well, that way is like We have been forced to spend a fortune if We want this not so good dragon.

Executive Chef
    Ok. So I got a gift from TL today. The spinning wheel was still on my game but no time showed in the little red area, but I clicked on it anyway and I was able to spin. So I spun. Landed on map. Then, the wheel started to spin again. and this time it stopped on......

.....hammerhead. yay. Weird, but I will take it.

So, my wife catched on wheel 1000 gold, but after 3 seconds the wheel started speening again by its own and hit only 1 gold...
    What is it? Some kind of *****ing or what?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorian3003 View Post
    So, my wife catched on wheel 1000 gold, but after 3 seconds the wheel started speening again by its own and hit only 1 gold...
    What is it? Some kind of *****ing or what?

Bingo!

Fashion Designer
    Well, no Hammerhead for me. I got 4 gold and 1000 food though. :-/

Rhino Keeper
    I love spinning the wheel. I was lucky enough to win 2 hammerhead sharks back to back! Thanks TL!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    Ok. So I got a gift from TL today. The spinning wheel was still on my game but no time showed in the little red area, but I clicked on it anyway and I was able to spin. So I spun. Landed on map. Then, the wheel started to spin again. and this time it stopped on......

.....hammerhead. yay. Weird, but I will take it.
    Congratulations.

Executive Chef
    All I got was 50 apples twice, 1 lotus blossom and a map. Ho hum