Page 21 of 82 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171 ... LastLast

Thread: Spin the wheel!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tonguelashing View Post
    I had a sale on my android tablet 2 days ago..30%, then it went away for a day, then came back...It's like they're really trying to coax me into buying
    lol they're wasting their time, I doubt you'll buy gold right now.. I got a 30% sale too and I wanted to buy 1000 gold so I can buy the 2 other gold habitats as I have the Fire one. I still have the wheel for 4 days so I think I'll wait a bit.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonTan1 View Post
    lol they're wasting their time, I doubt you'll buy gold right now.. I got a 30% sale too and I wanted to buy 1000 gold so I can buy the 2 other gold habitats as I have the Fire one. I still have the wheel for 4 days so I think I'll wait a bit.
    What's more fun, I got it again today, same sale. They are trying to make me break and buy gold (I have indeed bought gold in the past, I don't actually have a problem with doing so, I do want to support TL in paying for game development), but I'm not going to break right now. I might buy some at a future date, but I want to see Android on par first, then I'll buy some gold as a reward and to say 'Thank you'

Banned
    What's more fun, I got it again today, same sale. They are trying to make me break and buy gold (I have indeed bought gold in the past, I don't actually have a problem with doing so, I do want to support TL in paying for game development), but I'm not going to break right now. I might buy some at a future date, but I want to see Android on par first, then I'll buy some gold as a reward and to say 'Thank you'
    I don't blame you. I showed a few friends the wheel etc. and they were shocked that android didn't have these features.. they have only been playing for a few weeks and some of them have bought gold for the second nest and have said they won't buy anymore gold until they can enjoy the wheel and the rest.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonTan1 View Post
    I don't blame you. I showed a few friends the wheel etc. and they were shocked that android didn't have these features.. they have only been playing for a few weeks and some of them have bought gold for the second nest and have said they won't buy anymore gold until they can enjoy the wheel and the rest.
    The wheel is ok, not a big deal..not really needed. The boosted breed doesn't really do much either (fiancee has had both of them). fun to try to get 1000 gold, but feedback suggests the game is rigged judging from some of the comments on the spin the wheel thread.

Host(ess)
    Wheel is rigged sadly... I don't see how is it possible to get a thousand gold. I have tried this feature at least 40 times and have gotten 50 food half of the time.

Rhino Keeper
    I had a sale on my android tablet 2 days ago..30%, then it went away for a day, then came back...It's like they're really trying to coax me into buying
    That was the very first time I got a sale on gold since I started playing. Since missing out on the wheel and outpost and only getting boosted breed for 50 GOLD, it was a treat to finally get something good/useful, lol
    I can't really complain too much tho since reading about how much kindle and android miss out on. Hopefully they catch up on updates for those players.

Rhino Keeper
    I am lucky enough to have the wheel. I don't think it's rigged as some players are saying I was under the impression it is a test item and your feedback can only make it better. I have bought quite a few extra spins and I had the same thing happen where it landed on 1000 gold and jumped over to apples. I took the apples they obviously need to improve it but it's fun. I did get sever 1 gold. 20 gold. Coins. Apples and a dream dragon. If you don't buy the extra spins what the heck it's free. You could just be lucky and win 1000 gold and to me that would be great. Don't just complain let them know of the issues the spin has and remember it is a test and can be improved and take your free spin who knows you could win big. If not you do win something and it's more than you had before you were picked to test it......thank you

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cookiefairey View Post
    I am lucky enough to have the wheel. I don't think it's rigged as some players are saying I was under the impression it is a test item and your feedback can only make it better. I have bought quite a few extra spins and I had the same thing happen where it landed on 1000 gold and jumped over to apples. I took the apples they obviously need to improve it but it's fun. I did get sever 1 gold. 20 gold. Coins. Apples and a dream dragon. If you don't buy the extra spins what the heck it's free. You could just be lucky and win 1000 gold and to me that would be great. Don't just complain let them know of the issues the spin has and remember it is a test and can be improved and take your free spin who knows you could win big. If not you do win something and it's more than you had before you were picked to test it......thank you
    Very well said

Yes that happened to me too!!!! except mine landed on 1,000 gold bars and then slowly moved to 1 gold bar! I thought my dragons were going to live the good life for a bit! Uuuggghhh

y my iphone dont have this spinning games?