Thread: Spin the wheel!

Farm Supplier
    I'm on IOS and I have no wheel

Banned
    No wheel on Kindle.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by darla1123 View Post
    My daughter got 50 gold today. I was not as lucky and landed on 80 apples
    Lol! My last 3 spins (one purchased for 10gold ) resulted in three 80 apples - nuts!!!

Just a thought...those of you who DO have the wheel, do you also have a Treasure Cave? Maybe this is a free option (test?) for those who didn't purchase a treasure cave. I have a cave (paid cash for the gold to buy it) and also bought one when they released them the second time. I just did my update and I don't have anything new. I like the cave but I would like the wheel as well. It's really unfair to offer these things to such a limited number of players. And if it is just a beta test then TELL US THAT! Communication from TL is atrocious! They'd save themselves lots of negative comments if they'd keep players informed!

I'm going to reply to my own post and say that in digging around....and I do mean DIGGING...I saw a post in the boost breed thread that mentioned that TL is doing some beta testing on all these new features. I think that is FANTASTIC. However, why not tell us that?! Jake mentioned that giving a little info creates too much confusion. I do not see how giving us a little teaser about something could possibly create more confusion than THIS! Honestly, the lack of communication from TL, or at the very least the lack of ORGANIZING that info (if it is indeed out there somewhere) is costing you players! I have seen many of my neighbors quitting the game recently and I have given very serious thought to quitting myself. Jake, it's like a movie trailer...give us a sneak peak and then we can have something to look forward to. Anything must be better than this...

Rhino Keeper
    spins so far:
    1200 coins
    80 apples
    80 apples (purchased spin)
    80 apples
    1200 coins
    I have one maybe 2 more free spins left, please 50 gold, please! Or Dream Dragon! Or even 2000 apples I guess. Pretty Please.
    Oh and feedback for the team, I really like this feature and think from a user end it works fantastically, please introduce it, but I guess it will be kind of like the treasure cave. I think that every so often it should become available for a short period but become available for free, not purchased for gold like the cave.
    Taa!

Rhino Keeper
    Final spin 1 gold! I have 10 hours left but not enough gold to buy another spin. I wonder if I'd won 50 gold if I would have spent 10 of it on another spin? hmmmm.
    Was fun TL and would love to have the wheel back again

Fashion Designer
    I sincerely hope we get to keep the wheel. Although I never got 50 gold even with purchasing 2 additional spins, it was fun, exciting, and rewarding. Thank you for letting me one of the chosen one to test out your Spin Wheel idea. I hope it becomes a permanent feature in this amazing DS game!!!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by LilMzB4Life View Post
    I sincerely hope we get to keep the wheel. Although I never got 50 gold even with purchasing 2 additional spins, it was fun, exciting, and rewarding. Thank you for letting me one of the chosen one to test out your Spin Wheel idea. I hope it becomes a permanent feature in this amazing DS game!!!
    if they really make it a permanent feaure, isnt this unfair to those who never got this wheel?
    not to sound mean but in the first place, this wheel should never even come out!
    this is really unfair to those who never get the features

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by loki1989 View Post
    if they really make it a permanent feaure, isnt this unfair to those who never got this wheel?
    not to sound mean but in the first place, this wheel should never even come out!
    this is really unfair to those who never get the features
    I don't think anyone's proposing it become a permanent feature only to those who got to trial it. We know we were just a test group, and our feedback is - yes it's awesome, introduce it into the game. We want to share the spin the wheel love and certainly think we were lucky to be testers

Page 10 of 82 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast