Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Lightning Dragon (Album Dragon)

Banned
    I wish I could have a baby and epic version of this dragon. I love the Baby Form.

Rhino Keeper
    How does epic look like? Have anyone evolved her yet? There should be reward for collecting all dragons, not that i will claim one) but that would be something to work for

Executive Chef
    I would like to see the stages too

Cute dragon, but the colors and design make little sense. Pink & yellow lightening? When someone in the game first mentioned this Lightening album reward, I thought they were referring to Storm - appropriately colored and designed with (ahem) a lightening bolt along it's serpentine neck.
    But this pink-yellow hybrid reminds me of a Forest … colored yellow! Nice to have at least one pink hybrid for which you won't have to jump through hoops with countless fails and color fractures; if only it had a decent amount of visible pink in the dragon itself and a plausible pink-yellow theme.
    I'm a few dragons short of this reward, but will NOT be trumpeting its arrival on my island. It will just be a breeding substitue for the Kite I've been fighting with that blasted Virtue to produce.

Rhino Keeper
    So glad of this reward! Pinks are so hard to breed. I only have one Tiny. More rewards please!

Executive Chef
    Yeah more rewards would be great. Let's say a reward for every 10 new dragons.

Oh I'll go to my storage and see if I can find it

Ugggg I don't think I can because I have a android

Executive Chef
    Here's the little bugger at juvenile stage it sure cashes in quite a few bucks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	231 
Size:	88.4 KB 
ID:	5983  

Banned
    Mine is currently evolving to level 7

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast