Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Lightning Dragon (Album Dragon)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by knj00 View Post
    I know you can't breed this dragon but after reading the baby description they sure make it sound like you can.
    I know, right? It made me laugh.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by knj00 View Post
    I know you can't breed this dragon but after reading the baby description they sure make it sound like you can.
    I kinda thought something was weird about the way they worded that. XD

Executive Chef
    Has anybody got Lightening to epic form yet ?
    I need to decide which level looks cuter

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by wassupbaby View Post
    Check your inventory, it should be there.
    Oh thank you, I was in the same boat; I hatched an egg that was in the nest only to "misplace" the new lightning dragon egg!

Farm Supplier
    And of course just clicking the Lightning egg resulted in it jumping the egg hatch line - blocking my breeding pair with 5 hours to go for 23 hours. C'mon TeamLava - put in a pause box before committing to a time usage like that!

could you explain what an album award is? This is the first I have heard of this. Thank You

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by magesticfire View Post
    could you explain what an album award is? This is the first I have heard of this. Thank You
    If you're on Android, we don't have the dragon album yet. for iOS users, an album reward is when you collect so many dragons, you get a bonus dragon. You click the button and get the dragon in your storage or your nest (if you have an empty nest). So far there have been 3 dragon bonus rewards (scarecrow, storm, and now Lightning). There was also one gold reward (I think it was 20 gold or something, I forget).

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by magesticfire View Post
    Jake introduced the ablum a while ago. Check here https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...t=dragon+ablum

Farm Supplier
    I wish it could soon be available to Android and Kindle users; the Album, I mean.

Rhino Keeper
    I've been thread juming like crazy trying to see an epic version of this....anyone ??