Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: March Content Update - Teasers & Info!

Executive Chef
    I just wonder why CS doesnt have a teaser in Updates box like other TL's games :S

When is this going to happen??

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kikilicious74 View Post
    When is this going to happen??
    Quote Originally Posted by GTMoney View Post
    Hi all,

We will be putting out the next content update for Castle Story sometime in early March. (Hopefully the end of the first week.)
    From Post 1
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-05-13 at 12:18 PM. Reason: fixed quote

Oh,lord!! New royal buildings,should I be glad or worried??you see,I have maxed in royal buildings with tons of cathedrals,which means I have to tear a few down for the space of lower-leveled new buildings?i am sure they are quest-related. Why not increase simultaneously the building limits while increase new types,or it's a new strategy for us higher-leveled players to un-do our endeavor and re-do all over again? Oh,I am happy for the update,really I am.....finger-crossed..

So what happens to all of the Valentines content (towers, walls, etc.) when a new edition comes out?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by turtle805 View Post
    So what happens to all of the Valentines content (towers, walls, etc.) when a new edition comes out?
    Anything you have built/bought you get to keep and you can also craft more in the love shack..... They will let us know when the valentines stuff will be deleted from the market.

Is there a reason why we can not build two love shacks, since it does so much (cooking, potions, forging, workshop).

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by onemansmiracle View Post
    Oh,lord!! New royal buildings,should I be glad or worried??you see,I have maxed in royal buildings with tons of cathedrals,which means I have to tear a few down for the space of lower-leveled new buildings?i am sure they are quest-related. Why not increase simultaneously the building limits while increase new types,or it's a new strategy for us higher-leveled players to un-do our endeavor and re-do all over again? Oh,I am happy for the update,really I am.....finger-crossed..
    What is the max number of royal buildings at level 30?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pavetrooper View Post
    Is there a reason why we can not build two love shacks, since it does so much (cooking, potions, forging, workshop).
    When you have done all the valentine stuff, it will sit there idling. Mine did nothing except to clear my overflowing chocolate stuff.

Rhino Keeper
    Expansion disappeared!

Hi, the signposts for expanding have disappeared on my game. I deleted it and re-installed it. I have 3 more expansions to do. What can I do?

Thanks!

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast