Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: March Content Update - Teasers & Info!

Fashion Designer
    Question...lets say i have a building at a max level...if I store it and then take it out..will it still be max level?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by thatgirl444 View Post
    Question...lets say i have a building at a max level...if I store it and then take it out..will it still be max level?
    Yes, it stays the same , dont worry.

Executive Chef
    WOW that's was fast. I thought it would take longer for next update , but what the hell , love itttt =]]

Fashion Designer
    Will the inventory be sorted out? It gets frustrating having to scroll all the way to the end to check how many crops or blocks I have of a certain kind.

Rhino Keeper
    Love it! Can't wait.
    Thanks for letting us know about the update!

Rhino Keeper
    Glad to get this! But I still can't find some Valentine quests. Though the V's day items will be removed later, the quests, however, once given, wouldn't be expired, right?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by maggieyyli View Post
    Glad to get this! But I still can't find some Valentine quests. Though the V's day items will be removed later, the quests, however, once given, wouldn't be expired, right?
    Check out this thread : https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...nt-Information

Fashion Designer
    Thank heavens I still have most of the the expansions on the SE border to unlock, one to the NE side, and a couple on the NW.

I will need to shift things around to preserve my kingdom's neighborhoods, but I am looking forward to this greatly, having only the Alicorn left to chase. Now to start planning my redesign.

[QUOTE=GTMoney;557185]Hi all,

We will be putting out the next content update for Castle Story sometime in early March. (Hopefully the end of the first week.) As always, I wanted to give you a sneak peak of some of the fun things we have planned.

This is just the first in a series of content updates throughout March, which will add additional buildings, items, and quest content to Castle Story.

THANKS for the info GTMoney. Its nice that with this game there's no messing around with info, this is what is coming and this is what's not. Glad to see new updates and buildings are coming. Loved the Valentine update and just need the horn and wing and I will be done. Good mix of goals and content. Nice Job!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Wow can't wait! Excellent TL team!!!
    Although hopefully we can expand more if u update it on April cause there is no space at all to place all these beautiful things !!xxx

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast